Chapter 20

*Clop* *clop* the sound two horses moved in unison, pulling a carriage that now contained me and my family. It has been hours since I mobilized my army, I thought back on Mario's request. He laid there begging me with tear-filled eyes to save him, as embarrassed as I am to admit this his face looked really adorable with his big round eyes. ' I really want to bully him ' I thought my face beginning to redden.

" Sadi, have the soldiers pick up the pace I am going ahead to deal some damage," I told Sadi opening the door to the carriage, I jumped out disappearing ahead of my soldiers startling some behind me. As I disappeared I heard Newt giving commands to the soldiers. I really needed to do something otherwise I will definitely become some pervert.

Time slowed to a stop as I rushed forward with blazing speed, not even the wind touched me as I ran onward. It was a surreal experience that felt amazing, better yet I seem to forget all about whatever I was just thinking about. Blue forest rushed past me as I dashed forward, towns came and went just as fast, soon the scenery turned back to the tropical colored forest as I continued to sprint. A mixed group of ogres and trolls soon came into view amongst the mixed berry-colored forest, I glanced over, looking past all the fat and tall bodies laid a girl with blond twin tails being covered in white liquid as the group rubbed with voracious speed as I swore I could smell cooked pork. Stopping on a perched tree I sat down to watch the scene unfold between my very eyes.

" Uhhh " " mhhhwraahhh " sounds echoed throughout the toony colored forest as another pair jerked forward, spraying their coconut milk not even half of it hit the unconscious girl glazing the blue grass. A blue ogre walked forward hitting the finishing troll in the head with a wooden club " ook Nah rah la bask " the ogre spoke out shocking me, ' they are intelligent ' I thought thinking if I should help the girl as the ogre pointed to the girl, I assumed that they were taking her to the fun den.

The troll finally managing to squeeze the last bit of coconut milk that was stuck in his straw finally fell out after wrestling with it " oahhhhh " satisfied he reached as he proceeded to grab the girl.

As if frozen he paused causing the ogre to turn around in confusion, seeing his minion standing there he rushed forward, balling his hand into a fist he struck out with a roar " wrahhh ". Just as his fist was about to connect on the back of the unevenly shaped egg head, his eyes widen as the troll collapsed, his head neatly detached from his lower body.

Blood began to spill out from the neck with great surges freezing the group in its place, the ogre's blood ran cold as the blood that spilled out with strength became squirts that happen every few seconds.gritting his crooked teeth he grew mad, neck tighter as his blood vessels began to reveal themselves to the world, they were thick with blood as it rushed about with speed circling his body.

The ogre grew angrier by the minute froze as if he was never angry, he felt his neck grow tight as he tried to suck in air, he looked down. His eyes darkened as he stared in disbelief that he became a midget, however as someone turned him around he stared into a transparent beast's jaws the light around him darkened as it finally dawned upon him ' I was a snack '.

I stared down at the girl now covered in blood, I called out loudly in the direction from whence I came " HERE " as I blew on her head symbolizing my new property. Wiping the blood from my mouth that now bared sharp teeth I turned, continuing to the capital.

today was a short chapter, partly because webnovel told me to go f myself with its new writing design along with this shit new windows update that forces me to drop connection randomly. but I will have a new chapter tomorrow. been trying to download phantasy star 2 for half the day now. FUCK YOU MICROSOFT.

vote and add it to the library if you like it.