Chapter 18

" So the emperor figured it out, " I said putting my chin on my arms, looking down at Mario I began to form a plan in my head.

" Yes my goddess " Mario firmly stated while sucking up to me. " that is not what- never mind " waving my hand I leaned back into the soft fluffy chair, *tap* *tap* I began to tap my fingertip cause my nail to hit against the white table.

*Knock* *knock* " dear is everything alright," asked Sadi as she walked in, looking around the room she began to slowly understand the situation. How do I know that you might ask? Well it has been getting very annoying not being able to understand what she is thinking so, I started paying more attention to her face and common movements.

It was hard but after a day of all most staring at her like an insane person I finally notice different facial expressions, ever so slightly but it was still there.

When I finally figured her out I laughed out loud in maniacal delight.

" Everything is fine mother, we are just going to war nothing much " I casually said.

*Cough* *cough* *cough* *hackkk* Mario began to turn white almost ghostly as he began choking on his own tear and saliva "MY GODDE- URAHH HACK COUGH " still choking he begged out to me with pleading eyes.

I stood up stomping down with resolution " I will kill this emperor and make myself empress this is final now go prepare, do not fear he is no match for me I said releasing all my hidden aura.

While making sure not to hurt anyone it spread across the empire aiming directly at its capital.

Power began to sweep across the world going beyond the empire as chills were sent up people's spines, blood ran cold.

Babies were silenced as the aura washed over them choking them for seconds, as women urinated on themselves. Some people felt their hole loosen up as brown logs pushed themselves out as the shit screamed freedom the person screamed out fear and oddly satisfaction.

The powerful emperor was sitting on his throne not at all happy as he had lost a valuable toy, he looked down as he forced his own daughter to... please him with teary eyes. the knight stood there guarding their emperor.

Yet in their eyes was an emotion full of hatred and disgust as they were forced to watch such hateful actions. they wished with all their heart that this man would be killed and brought to justice.

*Bam* the doors swung open as the aura poured in the windows reinforced with magic and cultivation defense arts shattered as if toys the aura targeted this emperor as if grabbing him by the throat it proceeded to suffocate him.

Grabbing his neck as if trying to pry a pair of hands of his neck he struggled for minutes as the aura whirled around for minutes before slowly retracting, slowly with obvious pathing it went back to Count Mario's territory.

As the knights secretly cheered the emperor began to sweat as he called out, " CaLL the Round table " his voice cracked as he pushed his daughter to the side before rushing out the doors.

in a small house off the coast of the sea a man in a black robe stood up, the light only shined on his white-bearded mouth touching none else, he smiled before stepping outside.

Waves crashed against the rocks of in the distance as water rushed back and forth on the beachside, he stares out at the sea. " we are saved, no longer shall we be fearful of them " he exclaimed out loud prostrating at the sea.