Chapter 5

*Scratch* *scratch* scratching my head in frustration I looked forward at the guards in gray armor " do you usually have to wait this long to get inside " I tasked Sadi through a thought transmission spell. Turning her head to the guards " not usually " she replied squinting.

So something is wrong, wait could it be, " is there a common spell to tell when someone dies, " I asked in a concerned voice as I didn't want to be famous yet, especially infamous. " yes " was the immediate response I received, immediately I went into stealth taking as we were in stealth I walked up to the massive wall.

should I just fly up with sadi I thought, looking up at the massive iron wall all of a sudden we were in the high up in the sky. staring at the orange sky the wind slapped across my face, memorized by the orange glaze as it gleamed off the medieval-styled building from the peasant's cottages and homes to the rich and nobles mansions, " beautiful " I said as I felt wetness running down my cheek, it touched the softness smoother than silk, I was crying.

Landing in a back alley I immediately got off Sadi's back, landing on the ground Sadi stood in front off me "why are you crying, my dear " she asked wiping away the tears with the tip of the tail, I sniffed looking at the pearlescent tip of her tail. " I don't know, I actually am not from this world, this world is beautiful compared to the dying world I have knowledge off, " I said with a sense of fulfillment.

" Do you miss your world? " she asked snuggling closely as a mother would to her child, I looked into her blue eyes it reminding me of the ocean, " no, I don't even know who or what I am I just woke up like this with memories and knowledge of that world " I said with no feelings on the subject of the question. We stood there in silence, feeling her warmth through her fur I hugged it as if she was going to abandon me, as the sky's last touch of orange kissed the sky bring the dark off the night we parted from each other, " that was helpful as I don't know what to make of this " I thanked her, straightening the silver armor that I modified into valkyrie gear, "now shall we find a place to stay for the night " Sadi smiled warmly.

Sitting on Sadi's back we drifted through the streets looking for an inn, it lively despite outside the gates, people could be seen partying everywhere. Women could be seen seducing men as they walked by, teasing them by loosening their dress around the chest. Some men took them up on their offer while others just continued walking, people ate and danced near tables, however, no children could run amok in these streets.

" This must be a red light district " stated Sadi in discomfort scrunching up her snout via thought transmission, " What's wrong " petting the top of her head,

sticking out her tongue " the smell of mating is too strong let us hurry unnoticed to an inn " she said picking up her pace.

while making it through the streets we began to see more guards on patrol, deciding we were getting nowhere walking aimlessly I made a choice. hoping off Sadi I put on a custom helm that I molded, it was silver with golden lacing that was made into dragon wings on each side, the grill golden stood out like a snout with golden fangs, representing a jaw. putting it on I walked up to the guard.

The guard noticing me walking up froze, tapping on his fellow guards gaining their attention he pointed to me, laughing they started walking up to me however the stopped upon seeing Sadi she stood there growling. Seeing as they were shaking " stop Sadi don't cause problems " I said in a dominating tone while saying sorry to her via thoughts.

They immediately walked up to me saluting, seeing as I tamed the beast with such turnaround in behavior it seemed they respected the strong, seeing such actions I reevaluated them.

Reaching conversation distance I walked forward " sorry for interrupting you on this fine evening, but may I know the best inn in this city for nobles of course," I said with a king like aura nodding with acknowledgment in their change of attitude. " Yes ma'am " they shouted in unison, *clunk* a clunking sound rang out as their feet straighten out together showing a salute of a very hated historic figure. Not returning the salute " well, what are you waiting for " I said with a haughty tone tapping my foot, " of course ma'am " they again shouted turning around.

Reaching a golden door it stood massively In front of me, walking in I saw gold everywhere, frowning " this place looks like shit " I bluntly said, everyone inside turned towards me jaws slacked with pale faces as if I told them they were going to die in two hours. A man fat massive man was carried out from some golden gates with embedded jewels on a bed with golden sheets, it was carried by buff looking men in golden butler suits. with a voice that sounded like gurgles rang out, " WHO SAID THAT!! ".