Chapter 16

As the white light faded the clear blue sky beamed down on me, bathing my pale white skin as if glowing.

I felt wet streaks fall down my face as dormant emotions started to erupt forth.

Digesting the memories I just experienced I shivered in hatred as my blood began to boil, realizing my the state I was in everyone froze afraid I would explode in anger.

A warm hand touched my shaking arms, soothing me as it wrapped around slowly hugging me " My child everything is fine " a voice whispered softly, a voice I know well.

Looking up I see Sadi softly smiling down on me with motherly love as the shaking finally subsided.

" I am fine I just lost a little control," I said smiling as I brighten up pushing down the emotions and forgetting about them.

" Clean up the battlefield heal the injured and if anyone was killed resurrect them, " I said tossing a small pouch that stored resurrection scrolls, as Newt caught the bag looking at me with a concerning look, seeing as it was not hostile I ignored it walking towards the mansion " Newt and Noir follow me ".

Sitting down on a white fluffy couch my two sisters came rushing over to me " we already picked the room where we are sleeping it is massive " they exclaimed with glee without asking me and mother.

" Shouldn't I be picking since I'm the owner?" I asked tipping my head to the side looking at them with confusion.

They looked at me with shock before they looked at each other nodding as if in agreement " nonsense your the youngest and the oldest get to choose " they smiled mischievously.

Just as Sadi was about to put her two sense in with a smile that was definitely not friendly, Newt and Noir walked in.

" Goddess Nova," they both said in unison shocking me, mouth gapping I stared at them before calming down immediately.

*Cough* *cough* fake coughing I regained my senses as my face went back to neutral my mind began to race around, thinking I'm overthinking it I asked them " raise your head, why are you calling me goddess now noir? " I asked as noir pretty white face became slightly flushed she looked back down.

I smiled at her amused at her reaction before looking slightly over to Newt " Newt I could see the reason behind her but why you " I again questioned her however before she could speak a noodle came walking in " Godmother are you alright " shouted Luigi rushing in.

" Yes I am fine can you not shout though, " I said picking my ear as he rushed getting on both knees hugging my leg, " it is good that Godmother is alright as he rubbed his face on my white leg. " GET OFF ME YOU BASTARD " I screamed shaking my leg causing him to go flying *crash* flying back into a bookshelf he slumped over to his side " urghhh " dazed before falling asleep " I'll be damned, leave him there," I said with a huff crossing my arms before turning back to Noir asking her again " well "

" You are the strongest person I have ever met, yet you help someone weak as me grow stronger, giving me a new family and people to protect," she said as tears started to form around her deep purple eyes.

Seeing her reason I spoke " call me what you like ", I reached out digging into my space I grabbed a bunch of martial art books, piling them on the floor I pointed to the books.

" Take these and choose two to use for your starting cultivation and from now on the ones who show improvement and are ready to advance to choose one as well " I stated as Newt and noir's eyes grew big, with excitement they rushed forward digging around and reading the titles of the books.

I swung my legs back and forth on the couch watching as they dug through the books after ten minutes of silence Newt shouted out " I found it " she exclaimed raising her hands in victory holding a book called, Red Chaos.

She was practically jumping up and down as she rushed out the white double door " I'm going to go practice " her voice echoed in the distance.

Shortly after Noir silently left but not before bowing taking with her a book called Deathly Demise, she tried to hide her excitement as she clutched the book as if she would fall to her death if she let go causing her to trip on the way out *giggle* giggling I watched as she turned around beet red before bowing and rushing off.

Leaving my mother and sister in the room I watched as Sadi walked over to the pile of books watching as Sadi eyes widen at such old and powerful books instinctively wanting to take them to grow stronger however seeing me she blushed " don't worry mother I have something different for my mother and sister I said as in my hand was a Black book with white exquisite lines forming a giant mouth with sharp teeth.

Taking the book carefully with shivering hands she held it in her hands knowing just by the book design it must be beyond powerful, I watched as even my sisters got up rushing over with greed in their eyes.

I smiled as they read the title of the book out loud " Part One of nova's Martial Arts The Stealing " they said together As I grew a smile that would put even the happiest clown to shame as Luigi started snoring in the background.

Like it ? Add to library!and give me a vote,I may have the next chapter finished writing today but it may be done tomorrow