Chapter 19

A man of darker color slowly walked through the towering doors of the palace. he paused looking up he could see the massive halls that spread throughout miles it seemed.

Even though he was new to the round table at just two months he was one of the most experienced fighters. Fighting as a mercenary he made a lot of money as an A-class.

Due to finding a fragile woman named Abella in her late teens he raised her as an apprentice, but two years ago he came back to the inn drunk after celebrating the defeat and capture of a live tarus dragon.

Selling it for large profit he struck rich in the cultivation community as middle space gathering realm he gained immediate fame.

Perhaps due to the alcohol or his increase in ego, he kicked down is room's door in excitement.

Walking in on a beautiful now healthy Abella he gaped, stunned at her curvy hips that look as round as a healthy orange.

Her body lightly dripping with steam from a recent hot bath, her golden hair now shined bright as golden sunset in the dimly lite room.

He gulped his Adam apple roughly bobbed back in forth as his throat dried out he felt, extremely thirsty. Feeling his pants getting tight he shut the door loudly.

Abella now stared at the enlarged wood as he ripped his pants off destroying the finely made clothes made of scaled basilisk completely.

He charged forth with great strength reaching Abella in a mere second, he locked lips with her already flushed face, allowing his advance Abella jumped up straddling him she started using her tongue attacking his lips with great precision and speed.

With great greed and thirst, he threw her on the bed, lifting her legs up the room slowly darkened as he plunged for his first time into the great unknown as she screamed out his name with pleasure. " BOB "

thinking back on such a scene Bob grew hot as he continued walking forth uncomfortably he reached the door to the round table.

This was only his second time in here but only the first for a serious matter as he only took this job after settling down with his wife Abella. Needing good property for his daughter that is going to turn 1 he got the job as a round table knight so that he may have a mansion.

" Well look who decides to join us " a white-robed man sneered, Bob looked at the man sizing him up before ignoring the frail-looking youngster. Ignoring the other four as if they never existed he walked to his golden chair sitting down he waited for the man who called them out.

I stared at the now well-equipped soldiers in front of me decked in full Black armor with helmets symbolizing a dragon roaring I nodded as Newt and Noir walked up to me in their colors of dark purple and blood red. Their armor was made of Megtartus with melted galaxy diamonds for purple and Bloodcrim gems for blood-red color.

They stopped five feet in front as they dropped to their knees, " you both have improved greatly " I said smiling before gesturing them to stand up.

As they stood up they turned facing the crowd of soldiers as I began my speech.

"The emperor is a greedy man, selfish and heartless in his ways against even his most loyal people " I said calmly while building up the loudness in my voice.

" He kills and rapes his own peasants if they even glance at him, abusing everyone he sees " I paused.

Taking in a deep breath I bellowed " HE RAPES HIS OWN DAUGHTER, KILLS HIS ONLY SON, YET WHY DOES NOONE STOP HIM " I watched as eyes glowed with power and killing intent.

I continued " PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF RETALIATING NOT OF HIS ARMIES, NOT OF HIS WEALTH, BUT OF HIS STRENGTH IN COMBAT, THEY KNOW THAT THEY WOULD ALL DIE IN VAIN CHANGING NOTHING ".

Taking the armor out of my space I noticed a circular ball rotating around at high speeds, ignoring it for the time I grabbed my armor donning it as time stopped around me so it looked as if it just appeared out of nowhere.

as I stood then in full armor my soldier's aura exploded everywhere not hiding their newfound power as lower space gating realm auras danced around expanding in all directions.

Smiling a massive toothy grin I started to finish up my speech as my hunger for blood was at an all-time high. Unleashing my own aura Screamed so loud the whole world shook at my voice " THE EMPEROR IS WEAK NO LONGER SHALL YOU ALL FEAR HIM, LET US FEAST ON HIS COOLING CORPSE. MARCH ", immediately they began to move Sadi and my sisters on the side, We marched hiding none of my intentions.

New chapter maybe tomorrow as it depends on if I need to go to work like it give it a star