Chapter 4

*Sluurrpp* rang out on the battlefield as the leftover blood drip from the man's head. As the last drop fell on my tongue, I proceeded to nibble on the head, blood caking my white face, it started with small slow bits but started growing faster with bigger bites as my hair began to soak in blood and flesh bits.

It felt like hours as I stood there, enjoying the taste, it didn't last very long. Finishing the last piece I looked down at my hands, not out of disgust or fear of what I had become, but out of hunger. Not feeling satisfied I turned my head towards the remaining soldiers, flesh dangling from my chin, the soldiers backed away in fear.

" don't back away we must avenge our m- " a man in golden robes attempted to bellow before he was ripped in half, as the piece of meat fell on the ground where I once stood. Guts splattered, dark red color was everywhere as veins and meat exploded. Witnessing his lower half missing the man screamed like a pig being slaughtered before he could even scream for help, I began feasting on his innards. He squealed, watching in horror as his stomach sack disappeared before his very eyes, soon following his arms as meat ruptured and blood ran wild. finally as if released from hell to go to heaven he closed his eyes as I finished devouring his lung, eating his heart. Little did he know what awaited him.

The soldiers ran amok, trying to save their own skin, seeing this the wolf king grabbed at this chance. Using its claws it slashed wildly as the wind accelerated its claws, ripping away at the remaining soldiers, turning them into red ribbons.

The battle lasted for five minutes, finishing off the last soldier the wolf king turned to the little girl watching as she ate the remaining pieces of the man's skull. As she licks her lips in delight the wolf king shudders.

" Do not worry I won't eat you too " stating as I finished licking my fingers clean turning to the wolf. " May I ask who my lady is " the voice of a mature woman rang out. Hearing this I sized the wolf up and down looking between its legs I notice it is a female. As I stared at her legs I notice the were shaking looking at her face, she still looked proud as a queen in the presence of an audience.

" You may call me Nova " I named myself after a little thought while proceeding to pick up the items around the battlefield. The wolf sat down after the tension calmed down, watching the little girl grin with greed as she picked up the humans items.

Seeing her sit down out of the corner of my eyes I asked " who are you miss wolf " as I stole a golden knights boots leaving him barefoot, " my name is Sadi, Sadi Haki Faith the wolf queen " proudly stated Sadi raising her snout up in pride, " what a creative name " I giggled. " ARE Y- I know right " she coughed as her ears went limp, " do not worry I'm not making fun of you " I quickly said seeing her ears fall, " I truly think it is beautiful and creative " I reassured her. Seeing Sadi's ears raise high as mountains I let out a sigh thinking she was a little too easy to please.

As I pulled the helm off of a gray soldier I turned to the now acquainted Sadi, " I'm sorry for interrupting your battle " I stated slightly nodding my head, witnessing this Sadi proceeded to shake her head rapidly " it is fine I was on the losing end, instead I should be thanking you " she claimed immediately. Standing up " if I may impose on you could I follow you for a little while, as repayment of course " Sadi shyly stated.

" I don't see why you couldn't but you resemble royalty, should you really be leaving your pack," I said thinking that she would be missed. " oh, please do not worry I am just a nobody now " she quickly said with a hint of sadness. Seeing as it was a touchy topic I decided to stay silent, " ok sure but can you change your size at all as it may cause problems in human towns " I asked her. "of course " Sadi stated as her size shrank to that of a small car, " ok let's get along from here on out Miss Sadi " I said walking up to her petting her beautiful pale blue fur, " please just call me Sadi, Miss Nova " she returned welcoming the petting. " Then let's go," I said with excitement.