Chapter 7

" Hey, did you hear " whispered a woman in plain clothes to another, " no what " the other replied hold her groceries for dinner as they walked home together. " Count Mario gave away his business and became a little boy " she whispered looking over her shoulder. Hearing such shocking news the women dropped her basket, " I'm sorry it was too shocking for you, the other said reaching for the food that dropped, helping pick up the spilled food.

Two weeks have passed after I became the owner and the renovations were done as now only the outside made of white gold, with crystal glass, magic doors opened as people walked in and out. The business was booming after the redesign, I stood at the top balcony of the massive inn, staring down below pleased at my achievement.

*Knock* *knock* hearing the knock I turned around as Sadi opened the door in her new human form, walking in was Mario, walking up to me he kneeled " my lady, our sales have increased tenfold as we are full every day, to think by lowering the price to twenty-five silver " he said smiling greedily. Looking at such a cute smile I became pleased even though I knew why he was smiling, " yes by lower the price from one gold coin per night to twenty-five silver, we sell rooms in bulk making more than if we were to sell a room or two a day, just make sure that the food stays priced fair don't overprice it, we can make a lot of money just by everyday food sales " I ordered after looking over our sales for the day.

we had one hundred rooms ten of which were royalty rooms which I renamed to VIP, but due to the overpriced rooms, we only sold maybe five rooms a day but after the renovations that were not VIP. Now with the VIP rooms costing one gold coin, I, of course, enriched the experience putting in aquariums, equipped with two-story rooms as I also plagiarized.

I took computers and built them here powering them with magic instead of electricity placing them in every room, I took the games from Earth modifying them so it seemed like I made them, I went as far as placing them in the lounge where you could pay fifty bronze to play for 5 hours, making computers extremely popular over the past two weeks.

Of course, I made them disintegrate immediately if someone tried to open it as I won't let myself get any competition. " The computers you made are a massive hit!!! " he continued " so massive in fact people are requesting to buy them, however, some people have tried to open them, although it immediately disintegrated we 'delt' with the person quietly however people seem to have figured out that we did it," he said bowing in apology. " It is fine it now makes people know not to mess with us," I said sitting on the chair scooting up to the table. As Sadi brought over a dinner tray, opening it Mario began to sweat.

Sitting inside the tray was the head of a foolish person that held the eyes of someone that had fucked up, with an apple in his mouth Sadi poured some hot blood over the head making it sizzle in heat. Immediately I dug in, tearing his left cheek off as leftover blood splurted out staining my face.

" I need some slaves I prefer women It doesn't matter what they look like, or how well or fit they are, no matter the age or if they are about to die, " I said munching on a small piece of brain matter. Using a spoon I scooped out the right eye " yes, of course, my lady I will have them delivered by the end of the week " Mario said bowing deeply.

Finishing the eyeball " I need one hundred for now and age also doesn't matter, take care of them as well, make sure they are healed and well-fed " I said wiping my face gesturing Mario to leave.

*Gurgle* *urp* watching as his head fell off, I caught it biting into it as blood flew. staring at the battlefield that I was requested to go to, I saw the thousands of soldiers backing slowly away from me, as they just witness me kill thousands of men. I stared at the sky, annoyed at the Emporer that was all too greedy, sighing I made my way into the palace throne room, kicking down the massive doors " I've come to claim my new territory " I said skipping in smiling the devil's smile.