Chapter 8

" So you believe count Mario is betraying the empire," a man said sitting relaxed on a diamond throne, despite the man's sitting posture, he held the aura of an emperor. " YES, you're majesty," a man in blue clothes said, bowing his head deeply allowing the blue clothes to have a thin outline to shine brightly in a myriad of colors.

the great Emperor lifted his hand placing it on his chin with one fluid movement, it looked as if the man was in deep thought. " Desmond " the Emperor called out, a black mist appeared as it gathered in one place before solidifying.

As the mist finished solidifying a man in a black suit appeared his face covered by a black mask, a black cape fell to the floor as he kneeled on the ground awaiting instructions. " Yes you're majesty," he said lowering his head. " I need you to go to the territory of count Mario if he is found guilty of betrayal, you know what must be done, do it quietly," he said pausing momentarily to emphasize being quiet.

Watching as the man named Desmond disappeared the Emperor sighed as he looked out a crystal window staring at the direction of the count's territory, more precisely a certain forest.

I sat cross-legged on a massive bed, breathing out a blast of hot air, after finally reaching a new stage in my cultivation, as all though I don't know what my cultivation is exactly as no human has reached past the gate breaking realm, even though I'm not human, I could tell that I have reached beyond that point. I focused on feeling the energy and space around me, absorbing it into my soul while pushing any excess to my body tempering it even further. As time continued for a week I repeated these steps in silence.

Breathing out hot air I opened my eyes *knock* *knock* " come in " I said as my finely crafted black door opened revealing my new bedroom decked out in black furniture with rubies glowing with magic hanged from the ceiling.

walking to the edge of the bed I dangled my feet over the black bed as Mario walked in, " Lady Nova, you're slaves have arrived, " Mario said bowing holding his hand out to help me up, after being around with him for weeks now he somehow grew on me, almost unwanted yet for some reason, I can't hate this former fatass.

He originally was calling me 'my lady' but a week ago I told him to call me by my name after I received strange looks from the employees, in embarrassment, after which he started calling me lady nova. I still sometimes get strange looks but it is a step in the right direction, right?

" Good, however, I seem to have requested these slaves weeks ago," I said glaring at him, he began to squirm under the pressure as he quickly reassured me " yes it is as you say, but due to the selling of slaves being illegal it has been difficult, finding one hundred slaves have been surprisingly difficult," he said groveling before me. " It is fine however don't say but or make excuses just apologize for forgetting " I sighed looking down at him, I wonder if anyone else had to deal with him like this I thought, as count Mario felt like there was a misunderstanding, a tear quietly fell from his right eye as he felt unlucky.

*Achoo* a man sneezed thousands of miles away put down a pen and rubbed his chin, can I still even get sick he thought to himself, picking back up his pen he smiled before continuing his paperwork.

The white carriage moved forward slowly, being pulled by massive white wolves it made people unconsciously move out of its way allowing it to continue on unhindered.

Sitting inside the carriage I looked outside as people went about their day, women were buying food as men were working, children played with each other with sticks, pretending they were adventurers.

" Sadi how did you find these wolves, " I asked turning my attention back to the white wolves, Both wolves may look the same but there was a difference as the wolf on the left had yellow eyes and the other had green. " Nova these little pups are my children and they have been with us the whole time," she said with a soft smile.

As if I was shocked my light I looked at her "you're a mother already " I said, jealousy starting to emerge on my face, wishing that she was mine and mine alone. Sadi started giggling seeing my reaction, " my lady we are here " said an old man in a black butler suit, " I will let you meet them other time how does that sound " Sadi said face full of smiles, looking at her I nodded my head standing up as the door to the carriage was opened, and rows of people entered my site.

Update tomorrow before 11 pm