Chapter 9

Stepping down the white steps of the carriage with Sadi standing at my side, I looked around.

It was a massive field spreading acres across, " this place is? " I asked. " This place is the old lord's mansion that was torn down, alas now it is but an open field," the black butler said slowly getting down the driver's seat. Turning to him I evaluated him, he was an old yet refined man with a chiseled face and a fine chin, yet he was weak, only at the peak of the energy-enhancing realm.

" What is your name butler," I asked looking him in the eyes, He smiled bowing graciously as possible, wincing in pain " I am but a humble butler to my lady, my name is Rodney," he said with sweat on his forehead. watching him in pain I rushed to his side helping him up " do not worry about such formalities with me " I said worried if he injured himself. Seeing as he was alright put my palm to his chest carefully forcing soul energy into his body, feeling the energy welling up inside of him old man Rodney was astonished and proceeded to sit down to cultivate the energy.

Turning my attention to women gathered I looked at them, not everyone was human it seems I thought. Surveying the one hundred women I checked their builds and health, as I walked around them, they stood still but each of their eyes told an emotion, curiosity, anger, hope, sorrow, and fear, some even had no emotions as they seem to have just given up as the light in their eye has faded.

As the sunlight hugged my back I called out to them " you are now my people, I will not restrict your freedom entirely. But from now on you're my personal soldiers," I exclaimed loudly with power, letting them know who was in charge.

I watched as most of them showed concern and fear yet no one dared protest, at least that was what I thought as a tall, muscular woman with red horns, and a tail walked forward proudly with a defiant look in her eyes.

" I will not be some weak person's slave " She stated releasing her wings and energy, the surrounding area immediately got warmer as a red aura appeared around her. Golden Soldiers and gray armored guards rushed from everywhere, surrounding the area, they brandished their weapons towards the women " YOU DARE POINT THAT WEAPON AT OUR LADY " one soldier in gray armor screamed in rage. I giggled at the situation as it was me that was in the same situation only a few weeks ago, sensing that things were about to go wrong very soon I waved my hand singling them to stop " STAND DOWN, she is just confused " I shouted the first part, explaining the situation. I saw Old man Rodney standing with the soldiers holding a dagger " Rodney go back to the mansion and train to not miss this opportunity " I ordered, " but M- ", " do as I say now " I interrupted him as he tried to stay.

Seeing as he would be able to affect the situation he sheathed his dagger hiding it in his pants he left leaving the carriage behind he walked back the way we came.

" you say I'm weak but you don't even know who I am, so how can you tell, " I asked turning back to the women. Looking away in disdain she proceeds to mock me " because I don't feel an ounce of power from you, you look too pale, go suck on your momma's milk some more weak human child " as she mocked me I grew upset, I felt like cough up blood.

Do people judge books based on the cover in this world I thought as a vein began to show on my head in rage, huffing " I am not human, you massive bitch " I said revealing my own special assets. the surroundings grew cold as if death was touching people up, daring them to say something about it. gasps could be heard, the soldiers began to gossip, " she isn't human " one said, " who cares it's our duty to protect her " another said, the non-human races no matter how hopeless they felt immediately started shining bright with hope, while the human women felt at ease.

" My Empress, forgive me " the red woman immediately prostrated before me as reverencing a god, causing everyone to freeze in shock.

tomorrow I'm taking a break I may upload a chapter on the other book I write on Webnovel, and Wattpad called bloody vigilante Monday will be the new chapter by 11 pm