Chapter 12

A tall skinny man yelled with glee as he rushed in through the doors, with almost a skip in his step he rushed over to Mario before stopping in front of his now small father.

" Father I didn't know you were into such things " he gasped with his hand over his mouth. Mario immediately popped a blood vessel, I wish my lady killed this little shit instead of my first child, Mario thought.

Before he got any madder he turned, bowing to his master " lady Nova I apologize for this dumb tree as it seems that he has caused you problems, sadly this..... thing is somehow related to me, its name is Luigi, now bow and say hi to your aunt you beast " Mario said kicking his child's legs forcing him to kneel.

Luigi pepper is my name, I'm an easy-going chap, and also the second son of Count Mario pepper. Two weeks ago I was sent by my father to the capital to meet with the only daughter of Baron Egs, Drizel Egs a cute girl with light golden hair that loved dressing up in white dresses and clothes.

My possible fiance and I were out eating at the Morning Shine Inn for breakfast when a guard tasked with protecting me rushed to my side, leaning to my ear he whispers a rumor that my brother, Wario Pepper was killed leaving behind only traces of blood.

Drizel must have overhead us as she looked at me holding my hand, people considered me a fool but I knew more than they let on, looking at her dark yellow eyes I smiled seeing the greed in her eyes.

Standing up I walked in front of her bowing as she held out her hand. Softly holding it I bent my head forward kissing ever so softly the top of her hand " Lady Drizel it is a shame but my family calls for me " I apologized as I slowly let go as if we were parting for good. As I walked out of the Inn the afternoon sunshine glazed my skin, basking in the light I walked proudly forward.

Drizel watch from the glass windows as a tear fell gently from her eyes, with a white handkerchief in her left hand she watched as if her husband left for war.

I looked at the now second son of Mario, " You say this is your dumb son Mario " asking I realized that this family reminded me of a game from Earth.

" Yes, Lady Nova his name is Luigi " stated Mario with a frown. Looking over him he gave off no vibe of being dumb or incapable, Noticing my gaze he looked up smiling. Releasing a small amount of my aura his skin started to pale yet he held his smile acting as if he was oblivious, " hmm, ok " I said retracting my aura as I raised an eyebrow at his acting nodding softly in applause.

" I am returning to my quarters for the day please have Rodney prepare a carriage for the inspection of my slaves tomorrow," I said standing up walking out the doors, Sadi and my sisters following close behind.

Reaching the bed I jumped spreading myself out like a swan I landed on the bed with a bounce, following my sisters as they raced towards the bed, colliding with me as they made it to the bed.

" Now now it's getting late no need to be this hyper," said Sadi smiling as she walked in slowly. Undressing she turned, black laced thong weakly hugged her hips as a cross pattern black bra struggled to contain her watermelons.

" To celebrate our new family, we shall sleep together " stating that she slid into bed almost like a seductress, turning my head slightly to the side I asked her " what are you doing ", she frowned as she paused eyebrows curving slightly before continuing into bed. " Nothing dears I was just thinking of something," she said before turning into a small version of herself hugging all three of us.

I watched as the three fell asleep, was it just my imagination I thought as I watched my three daughters sleep soundly close to each other.

don't know when the next chapter will be but expect things to start picking up some pace in the next couple of chapters. The chapter will be sometime next week around Wednesday maybe.

Like it ? Add to library!and give me a star