53 ~ She Belongs To Her King

"Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for

"Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for." -Esther Dibie ♥
___________________________________

NICCOLE'S POV

"You will be the death of me Niccole." he grinds out through clenched teeth, as I continue my pleasurably painful ministrations of rotating my hips on his cock.

Before I know it, he switches us over, depositing me on the bed

His warm, dangerous hands run up my calves, and up my smooth thighs.

"Will you let me taste you Niccole?" He whispers, stealing kisses against my neck and heaving chest

"What?" I gasp, completely at loss of words, bereaved of thoughts.

"I want to taste you. Let me" he laid a kiss to a beaded nipple

"Okay" I whimper, I can't do much else

Gingerly, he shifts downwards, raises my two legs and perches them over his shoulders, and I have to fight the urge to feel embarrassed or close my legs, my mind wanting to go anywhere else but acknowledge the fact that Quillon was even right now, staring directly at my very exposed pussy. I was completely and utterly naked to his curious gazing eyes and wicked explorations.

His face disappeared from my view as he leaned forward, and hot air hit my sensitive bundle of nerves between my thighs. I swallow hard, seeking to calm my rampaging, jittery nerves, my body was wound in a tight state of arousal and sexual yearning. The sensations burst through my lower belly, turning me into a writhing mass. Quillon held on to my thighs, but the assault of his breath on my pussy was just too much to sit still through.

He hadn't even really touched me. Was I honestly going to cum because he was just lightly caressing my too sensitized clit?

"Don't come yet Niccole. I'm not ready to let you. Not yet. 'cause when you're finally ready, I need you to do so, screaming out my name" he instructed, lightly caressing my skin

Was this what complete abandonment was? Uncaring about every fucking thing else? The only thing on your strung up body being how best to reach that sweat orgasm? Even if it meant thrusting your wet heat into the face of the man that could bring you to that point? I was writhing and fighting an orgasm that felt like it was going to tear me apart and rip me into shreds until all that was left of me were pieces of desires, wants and longings!

My lover. My lover. I'd finally taken a lover. One I was more than infatuated with. My infatuated lover. My head chants