A/N ~ Esther's Complaints

I've literally just finished typing 5 chapters of this book today alone. I feel very sleepy and I'm fucking exhausted! I need some love, so I'm gonna go get that as well. I need a life outside Wattpad, this can't even be healthy, on so many levels. I'm basically living inside Wattpad. Yikes! But it's probably due to this lockdown and having nothing else to do. So I'm just gonna go now, take care of my pounding headache and try to put some food in my stomach, reminding myself that we actual humans, live with blood and energy and food, not inside Wattpad stories, where no true real life disasters happen. Gosh I'm tired. Why am I even still typing? Urrrgh!!!!!!!!

Just please vote, comment, follow, if you really enjoy this book. I really do need some love from you guys as well. Today's April 20th, we got just 888 views, and I started this novel up to three weeks ago. I'm already in chapter 42. That's definitely saying something. I've never typed a novel this fast before, or put this much energy and effort into typing one in such a short period of time 😣 😭😭😭. This is also my longest novel that I've written so far. It's also probably because of this endlessly free time I have on my hands.

Anyways, Bye guys! Stay safe! Please, please and please, STAY SAFE!!!

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HEY GUYS!...♥😍😘😜🙈

so I was able to drop a new chapter of HIS BOSS' WIFE (HBW)

Pardon any typo errors, this is the first draft, I won't have the time to edit yet, until I'm done with the novel. But if you see anyone you can kindly point them out to me, in the comment section. It would be immensely appreciated.

I've decided to be updating HBW every weekend. So a chapter every week, or 2 chapters if I'm feeling up to it, or wasn't so busy that week...

So please, if you liked this chapter, don't forget to

VOTE!!
Click the empty start below, at the lower part of this chapter, on your phone.

•It's just a single star, but it goes a long way to show me how much you appreciated the chapter, and the story as a whole.

•Even if you're a silent reader, it really doesn't take much to hit the empty star! Thanks a lot!😜

COMMENT!!!
This is just as important as voting, ergo, even more important, peharps.

• Comment on parts of the chapter you loved, changes you peharps want me to effect, or what you just generally loved about the story. It's really really appreciated. And it shows me that, alright Esther, there are people out there who are genuinely reading your works, and genuinely love it.

• If it's a criticism you wish to chip in, that's fine too. As long as it's useful and constructive.

FOLLOW!!!!
Alright, so this is just as important as well. You tap on my profile from the story, and go hit the follow button to follow me, if you genuinely liked the work, or wish to learn more about me, the author.

•Also, by following me, you get to always be alerted on your page, whenever I post a new chapter update on any of my works, including this one!

Hey! hey! Before you go, where you just going to leave like that?
Have you VOTED yet?
Pls do so before you leave!

BYE BYE!!!!😍😚😘