51 ~ Beauty's Made, Spurned & Realized, When I'm Right Here In Your Arms♥

"I want to wake up at 2 am, roll over, see your face, and know that I’m right where I’m supposed to be, because beauty's made, Spurned and realized, whenever I'm in your arms

"I want to wake up at 2 am, roll over, see your face, and know that I’m right where I’m supposed to be, because beauty's made, Spurned and realized, whenever I'm in your arms. " – Esther Dibie♥
____________________________________

Esther:- y'all, this chapter, and most likely the next two chapters as well, is going to contain mature content! Because they're basically just going to be well graphicalized sex scenes. If you're not used to reading this in a novel, slash you don't want to read this, or you're not even suitable to read this, or it's against your culture and religion then please don't read it. I'm only adding it, because this is something that's supposed to eventually happen to my two characters in love with themselves. Everything, all the sexual tension has all been building up to this moment. The day they finally make love...

QUILLON'S POV

The fragrance of her perfume wafts around me, cloaking the air  around  us with her sweetness, as I carry her up to the room.

Slowly, I let her down, my arms circling around her waist as I resume kissing her.

She tears her mouth away from mine, to deftly pull her white blouse  over her head, revealing white lacy bra, and her mouth tries to get back to mine, but mistakenly connects with my clenched jaw, and I smirk as  I watch her kiss her way back up to my hot awaiting lips, trailing fire with each soft little peck she stamped on my skin.

After a few minutes of my hands exploring her bare back and full round arse through her clothing, I unhook her bra, baring her full creamy breasts to my gaze.

Picking her up once more, I walk over to the bed and lay her down on it, following her as my head dips down and latches on to one of her awaiting nipples

I suck long and hard on it, scouring the underside of her nipple with my thrashing tongue, biting into its swollen mass. Then I repeated the erotic process with her other burgeoning nipple.

I feel Niccole shudder and quiver in my arms, moaning out my name and that edges me on even further. By now, my erection is straining against my pants, almost painfully, yearning for the release it knew it could only find nestled within her body, through slick folds.

I kept right on with my tongue-lashing on her engorged breasts, desperately feeling up her smooth, superheated tit-flesh.  I swirled my tongue all over and around her deep red areola, before vacuuming the inflamed protuberance into her heated awaiting tongue. I was like a crazed mad man who was drunk on opium as well. When she couldn't take anymore of the sensual torture, her eyes finally popped open and she hissed out “Fuck me Quillon!” and I chuckled, I was far from being done. I wanted... Needed to savour this.

I made quick work of her trousers and soaked panties, ripping them off her in thirty seconds. She was finally naked in my arms. Not wanting to be left out as well, I quickly loose my trousers and get them off me, so that we are both sufficiently naked in each other's arms.