52 ~ He Belongs To The Queen

"Imagining a life without you is something that is impossible, you make me complete and I want you to know you mean everything to me

"Imagining a life without you is something that is impossible, you make me complete and I want you to know you mean everything to me." -Esther Dibie ♥
____________________________________

NICCOLE'S POV

"Oh my... What was... What the heck was that...?" I whisper, as orgasmic shock ripples through my body causing me to quiver, few minutes after Quillon had just given me the best sexual experience of my life. I was splayed over his chest. Sweat coated my forehead, and skin, my body slick from the wet due. Quillon's arms were wrapped possessively around me

He places a kiss to my forehead "Niccole, that was... breathtaking. Even I can't explain it" he expressed

"I'm hungry" I blurt out

"As is expected" he replies amusedly

"But first I have some questions. And I find that men are the most truthful, after being truly and properly fucked to satiation"

"You've found out? I should hope that's not something you've had to find out very often?" He cocked a brow, his voice kept on a teasing note

"Why... Quillon? You could have given up. Countless times. You could have given me up. You're a billionaire Quill. There are countless girls who are willing, to bed you, date you, love you. These days, unwilling women are more turn-offs than challenges. So why did you do what you did? Everyday I refused to see you, you became more and more persistent. Insistent. Everyday I left your text messages unreplied, you sent even longer ones, even when you knew they might just go unreplied as well, which they did. I threw your gifts right in your face and yet you'd send even more thoroughly thought out, carefully picked out gifts as if you'd hoped I'd finally keep those ones and not toss them out instead, if not for anything else but for their delicate beauty. And yet you'd watch in shock as I shattered those dreams by throwing them away just as easily. But you didn't stop, that didn't deter you from sending even more, and more. I rejected you in every single way I know how to and yet you just came from a different angle, chasing me every single way you possibly could. I thought I was just a mere fantasy to you. A thrill for the moment. We haven't even known each other for up to a year, yet you used such devotion to go after me. I want to know why dammit!" I enrage, my insecurities reflecting through my voice. But more than that, I felt honoured. I didn't know of anyone who's spent so much time and dedication, just to chase one woman.

"I wish I had an answer for you Niccole. But the truth is, I don't understand it myself. I don't understand what draws me to you. I understand books...yes, I understand ledgers and balancing accounts, running a company, but for the life of me, I've never understood women. I've never been close to them, I've never been enchanted by them, or even curious. I've never wanted to cherish them as much as I want to cherish you now. And I don't even know what makes you different. Why you? Why now? I have no way of answering those questions. You broke into my carefully laid out life, and since then, it's never been the same. I'm a man, I should be strong, but how can I explain that my knees weaken and threaten to buckle, whenever you stand near me? Or that I want you even more even now that I've had you? My senses are overun, intoxicated with the essence of you, Niccole. It's not something I can explain, but it is something I damn well try to show you with every kiss, every touch, and every passionate thrust of my member into your  body.

And with that, he resumed kissing me again. At this stage, my heart was going to beat out of my chest, if I didn't get away from this intoxicating man. I liked him. I liked him alot. And I genuinely wanted to explore this. No games. No regrets.

"I don't want to fight it any longer. I'm tired of fighting this...us" I gasp out, as I feel his hands cup one of my swollen breasts

"Good. I don't want you to". With everything he does, I meet him halfway. I kiss him as feverishly as I could, because I wanted to.

My arms of their own accord, wound their way around his neck, as I felt his own arms journey to my perfectly round arse globes.

Quillon's thick erection was raised between us and he grips the back of my thighs so that my pelvis is thrust into it, my raw pussy grinding on his awaiting cock, as he began kissing me even more insistently.

Why had i been trying to fight this? Why had I wanted to deny myself this pleasure?

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HEY GUYS!...♥😍😘😜🙈

so I was able to drop a new chapter of HIS BOSS' WIFE (HBW)

Pardon any typo errors, this is the first draft, I won't have the time to edit yet, until I'm done with the novel. But if you see anyone you can kindly point them out to me, in the comment section. It would be immensely appreciated.

I've decided to be updating HBW every weekend. So a chapter every week, or 2 chapters if I'm feeling up to it, or wasn't so busy that week...

So please, if you liked this chapter, don't forget to

VOTE!!
Click the empty start below, at the lower part of this chapter, on your phone.

•It's just a single star, but it goes a long way to show me how much you appreciated the chapter, and the story as a whole.

•Even if you're a silent reader, it really doesn't take much to hit the empty star! Thanks a lot!😜

COMMENT!!!
This is just as important as voting, ergo, even more important, peharps.

• Comment on parts of the chapter you loved, changes you peharps want me to effect, or what you just generally loved about the story. It's really really appreciated. And it shows me that, alright Esther, there are people out there who are genuinely reading your works, and genuinely love it.

• If it's a criticism you wish to chip in, that's fine too. As long as it's useful and constructive.

FOLLOW!!!!
Alright, so this is just as important as well. You tap on my profile from the story, and go hit the follow button to follow me, if you genuinely liked the work, or wish to learn more about me, the author.

•Also, by following me, you get to always be alerted on your page, whenever I post a new chapter update on any of my works, including this one!

Hey! hey! Before you go, where you just going to leave like that?
Have you VOTED yet?
Pls do so before you leave!

BYE BYE!!!!😍😚😘