Since You've Been Mine // Sam & Danny *smut-ish*

Start from the beginning

That cheeky smirk and broad body were two reasons. Sam couldn't resist him, not with the 8pm sun casting slanted shadows over Danny's face and bare arms, the brushstrokes of domestic exertion painted over him.

Danny moved next to him, facing the skyline, his hands gripping the railing with his left just touching the edge of Sam's pinky. Sam turned his cheek enough to take in the dark, distinct profile--there was no mistaking that face with anyone else, not a single other person in the entire world. That face, among so many other things, kept Sam constantly interested. He liked watching the expressions Danny made--especially subconscious ones--and he liked studying the lines and curves, every millimeter of smooth, olive skin. Where did he even come from?

"I'll help," Sam said, turning around and pressing his wrists against the railing, stretching his arms out and arching his back like a cat, watching Danny watch him. "Should get high first. It's the perfect night for it."

"After," Danny countered, his eyes following the curving and then straightening out of Sam's backside. "It's the perfect night to get high every night."

"Nothing else to do," Sam said, it coming out as more of a grumble than he'd intended.

"Now you're whining? You were just telling me you were starting to like quarantine."

"You're exaggerating. I don't 'like' it."

"Alright, well, like it or not, we're in it. And kitchens get dirty."

Sam smirked to himself and sidled up to Danny, running one fingertip down his arm. "So do other things."

"Yeah, like our sheets," Danny replied. He was quick tonight--maybe Sam's household neglect really was getting under his skin. His mind made a jump, though--Danny had said their sheets. Not Sam's sheets.

Sam rested his chin on Danny's shoulder. "I'll do the laundry. Strip the bed of those dirty sheets and get them nice and clean. Just for you." The smirk started to turn into a real smile on Danny's lips--the same color as a rose, Sam thought, at least from what he could remember. He felt like it had been a while since he'd seen a rose with quite that shade of brilliant, deep pink.

"Hmm?" he went on, ducking to press his forehead against Danny's shoulder, giving him a gentle headbutt. He felt strong arms wrap around him then.

"What if we got In-N-Out tonight?" Danny asked, apparently his mind still elsewhere even with his arms around Sam.

Sam scoffed and wiggled away. "No! I'm not paying 12 dollars for delivery. Besides, I can't eat anything from there."

"Fries. Veggie burger?"

"That's just tomato and onion on a bun! Fuck off."

Danny huffed, rolling his eyes again. "I just want a burger, Sam." He turned and gestured to himself. "Do you think I'm just made of soy and yerba mate?"

Sam snickered. "Right now you are." He could see that Danny was actually somewhat serious--about the burger part anyway--and was probably still a little pissed about being the only one cleaning up Sam's own messes, so he relented. "Okay, well, I have actual veggie burgers here--I'll make one special for you, Daniel." His "other half" wasn't relenting--in fact, he was scowling--so Sam went on: "I swear, I'll make it good. I'll use the real cheese, too."

Danny held his ground for another moment and then relaxed. "Okay." He cocked his head to the side and looked off elsewhere, then met Sam's eyes again as he moved forward, pressing Sam against the wall. He dipped down and said quietly in Sam's ear, "I'm not gonna clean up the dishes this time."

A whine was already threatening to escape Sam's chest. He put his hands on Danny's waist--no, definitely not made of only soy and wheat grass and sprout salad. He brushed his thumbs over his ribs and tried to pull Danny closer, but his best friend kept his feet glued to the floor and hips solid, not moving as Sam tried to gently cajole him.