Scare 'Em Off // Sam & Danny *SMUT*

Pairing: Danny Wagner x Sam Kiszka

Word Count: ~2500

Warnings: SMUT ALERT! [dirty talk; handjobs; non-penetrative sex] 18+ ONLY

The boys are back for more Halloween fun ;) Perhaps this will become a tradition for me. It's been a full year since I wrote any Sanny stuff and I really hope you enjoy ~

"Danny, I need you," Sam said into the phone as he curled up on the couch, his plush blanket becoming a complete cocoon around him. Normally horror movies didn't spook him at all, but there was something about this night in particular that had him on edge. It could have been the wind howling outside which seemed too cliche to even be real–it had that high-pitched screaming sort of sound and it really did sound like a banshee or a witch roaming around outside. It also could have been the lightning that was breaking the sky apart in the distance, creating fierce cracks of white that low, rumbling thunder followed. He didn't even know there had been a storm predicted for tonight.

It also could have been the apartment itself, which genuinely gave him the creeps once in a while. More often lately. Jake had warned him about some of the weird energy inside of it and Sam had laughed that off. As far as he was concerned, ghosts weren't real. But the longer Sam was there, the more he sensed things, too–being watched at random times throughout the day, eerie creaks coming from other rooms, shadows in the corner of his eye. And then there were the nightmares that had recently started. A solo horror movie marathon might have just been a bad idea.

"What's wrong?" Danny asked on the other end. Whenever Sam was being a little dramatic–which even he himself could admit–Danny still always sounded earnestly concerned. Just a little–just enough to reassure Sam as soon as he picked up the phone. Danny was, after all, the only person Sam would actually ever call in a situation like this.

Sam peeked through the blinds into the dark sky. "I watched too many horror movies. It's overkill now and I'm all edgy. I hate to admit it–" He sighed and turned away from the window, moving instead to turn on another lamp. "Jake might've been right. I think this place is haunted, Daniel, and this storm isn't helping the vibe."

"Aw, Sammy," Danny said gently in a way that only he could. Never infantilizing or patronizing, just sweet. "Even if your place is haunted, maybe it's a friendly ghost."

"Nah, dude. I had another nightmare."

"Oh, jeez." And without a beat, Danny asked, "Want me to come over?"

"Yes. Like, right now," Sam said, half-listening for any weird, suspicious sounds around him.

"Okay, then I'll be there soon," Danny assured him. Sam could already hear him moving around, undoubtedly wasting no time in getting ready to come to the rescue. "Put on a comedy or something. Your brain probably needs a break from all the gore and shit."

"Gore doesn't scare me, but ghosts do," Sam reminded him. "Get your ass over here."

Danny laughed. "Alright, alright. I'm coming."

-

The buzzer, loud and imposing, made Sam jump. It was really storming now, with a furious downpour smacking the windows and the lighting even brighter, along with the booming thunder that had crept closer. The annoying sound of the buzzer managed to be a blessing, however, because a few moments later, there was Danny at Sam's door, thrusting a big bag of Halloween candy at him.

"Boo," he said with a self-satisfied grin, cloaked in a sweatshirt. He kicked his muddy sneakers off before stepping inside, pulling his hood back at the same time.