Between Us // Sam & Danny *SMUT*

"Pairing": Danny Wagner x (F) Reader x Sam Kiszka

Word Count: 4165

Please read the following carefully before continuing: oral sex; fingering; non-penetrative, unprotected sex; slight m/m; it's a threesome, y'all. 18+ read at your own discretion.

This is a personal fantasy I thought I would repent in the form of writing. I figure, if I find this hot, there has to be someone else who will find it hot too, so why not share the love (literally)?

Anyway, those of you who choose to read, I sincerely hope you enjoy it as much I do <3

---

Your heart racing in your chest, thumping in your ears, you sat on the edge of the bed with Sam sitting on your right and Danny on your left, both of you already a little disheveled, though you were the only one with your pants already off. It had all been such a blur you couldn't even remember when that happened, or when you'd unbuttoned Sam's shirt, or when Danny had unbuckled his belt, but you were settling down between the two of them anyway, with Sam's hand going to your arm, tilting you toward him, and one of Danny's hands on your waist, the other on your shoulder.

The most hysterical part of all of it was, you thought, that all of you were sober and doing this. It had started out as a joke, the idea of having a threeway, but then you'd kissed Danny and Sam had maybe pretended, maybe not, to get jealous and kiss you next, then you were all in your bedroom with the blinds shut and only your desk lamp allowing for some subdued, golden light to shine over all of you.

Sam leaned in and kissed you gently, his lips barely doing anything more than brushing against yours, then Danny asked, "You're okay with this?"

You reached your arm behind you, keeping Danny's hand firmly on your waist. "Yeah. I love you guys," you assured them. You really would never do it with anyone else but Danny and Sam were everything to you–some of the closest friends you had and two people you always felt safe with.

"We love you too," Danny said after meeting Sam's gaze, both of them smiling, their own nervousness seeming to dissipate little by little. Their faces were flushed too–you were all on the same page, and that mattered more than anything else.

You'd never done anything with either of them, except a sloppy, drunken kiss one time with Sam and one time Danny slapped your ass, but nothing more. Regardless, your body was responding eagerly to their touches, your skin growing warm and hypersensitive, and your mind was slowing down with ease as well, your anxieties being lifted away as Danny stroked your hair and Sam kissed your lips again.

"Your skin is so soft," you said to Sam in between kisses, your fingers resting on his cheek.

He smiled and kissed your jaw. "Can I touch more of yours?"

You nodded and then felt Danny lift your shirt up, easing it over your head, and then you were in your bra and underwear. You laughed a little, surveying Sam still fully clothed, and looked behind you to survey the same with Danny. They looked at one another, getting the message, and Sam pulled his shirt away from himself. You felt Danny shuffling behind you and then his shirt was on floor and his arms were around you, his cheek resting on your shoulder, as Sam brushed your hair out of the way and landed his mouth on yours again.

You sighed against Sam's mouth, his kisses still gentle and slow, and Danny's kisses on your neck matching, his hands traveling up to your breasts and squeezing, massaging through your bra. As Sam's hands moved to your thighs, his right sliding between them, you could feel Danny getting hard against your lower back, through his open fly. You turned around, wrapping your arms around his shoulders and enveloped him in a deep kiss, easily sliding your tongue into his mouth. He slid one hand through your hair, cradling the back of your head, and slipped the other one between your legs where Sam had been, brushing his thumb against you through your underwear.