Lover Boy // Sam Kiszka

Warnings: none; we love fluffy, silly Sammy.

Requested by a fellow fluff-loving anon, thank you! <3 We need more Sam in these fics.

GIF credit to @the-sound-of-movies on tumblr 

"Sam, you better get your filthy feet out of my face," you snapped, more anger in your voice than intended, trying to move his legs out of your lap. It was a rough week–first, your period came early, then your boss got on you about a single, minute error that really wasn't totally your fault, and, as the icing on the cake, you got a flat tire on your way home the day before.

You were exhausted, to say the least. Exhausted and over it.

"What's the problem?" Sam replied, just putting his legs back in your lap after you shoved them off. "You encourage me to go barefoot."

"Do I? Doesn't sound like me," you replied dryly, reaching over him to get your phone.

"Come on, Y/N," he whined. "What's wrong?"

You immediately tossed the phone back down in a huff. "I told you–this whole week has been a mess."

"I know, baby, I'm sorry," Sam replied, finally taking his legs off you to curl up into your side. "But it'll get better. Tomorrow's a new day, right?"

You sighed. "I mean, by definition."

Sam pouted against your shoulder, then started to nibble on the curved ridge of your ear, a specific spot on your body that always made you shudder and lose control, but not in a good way. You screeched and tried to shove him off you but he kept going, gently nipping with his teeth and wrapping his arms around you so you couldn't move.

"Sam, get off," you managed to say in between frantic, compulsory laughs. "Get the fuck off."

"You need to laugh!" he insisted and resumed, kissing his way down your neck, then loosening his hold around you only to tickle your sides, making you shriek and laugh more.

You managed to squirm away, backing yourself up into the arm of the couch, but his hands went for your abdomen and thighs then, merciless, long fingers vibrating over your skin. "Sam, stop it!" you ordered but he kept going and, in your fit of unsolicited laughter, you kicked your leg out, hitting him in the chest and knocking him back a few inches.

"Fuck!" he exhaled, bending over. "Why are you so strong?"

"I told you to stop!" you reminded him, still too heated and upset to care about whatever physical harm you'd done him.

He groaned quietly and sat back against the couch, one hand over his chest. "What the fuck, Y/N. I was just trying to make you laugh."

"I hate that," you replied. "You know I hate being tickled and I hate when you bite my ear, Sam."

"Jeez, I'm sorry," he said, standing up and throwing his arms up. "I'm leaving because clearly I can't make you feel better."

"Wait," you cried and grabbed his arm. "I'm sorry, Sam. I'm really sorry."

He hummed to himself, not looking at you, but you could see a smirk on his lips. "You really hurt me, you know."

Without much effort, you pulled him down into your lap. "I'm sorry, Sammy. You do make me feel better," you told him. "I just really hate when you bite my ear."

He leaned in close to you and you were already bracing yourself to shove him off you if he tried it again, but as he got closer he turned and kissed your cheek. "I won't do it again. Promise."

You unbuttoned his shirt and gently rubbed your palm over his chest. "I won't kick you again. I promise," you said and placed a single, careful kiss to the center of his chest.

"In addition to myself," Sam said, holding his arms out and turning his cheek, presenting himself proudly. "I know what would make you feel better: food."

"You know me so well," you replied. "Will you order it for us, Sammy?"

"Of course," he said, running his hands through his hair and smiling at you, then winking as he added, "I know exactly what you like."

"Don't wink at me, lover boy," you said with a laugh.

Sam pouted again, although a little smile broke through. "You have to be nice to me, Y/N."

You gave him a cheeky smile back. "I'm nice to you all the time."

"Give me a kiss," Sam said, leaning in closer. "And I'll get the food."

You exhaled, shaking your head as you smiled at your goofy, sweet, adorable boyfriend. You kissed his chest again before pulling him down gently by the back of his neck, pressing your lips firmly against his. Sam smiled against your mouth before deepening the kiss, both of you parting your lips as you started to go into full-blown make out mode.

"I think that more than made up for it," you remarked when you both finally broke away from one another, your lips a little swollen and his fingers still firm on your shoulder.

Sam went in for another kiss, a quick one to the corner of your mouth. "I'm really looking forward to dessert now."

You reached up and ruffled his hair, both of you laughing. "Of course you are, Sammy."