Show Me // Danny Wagner *SMUT*

Thanks to @peacelovekiszka on tumblr for the amazing gif; thanks to the lovely anon on tumblr who requested this scenario. 

Also, my first Danny smut oneshot? Long overdue! Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Warnings: fingering, penetrative sex; 18+ read at your own discretion. 

---

"You're such a dork, Danny," you teased, nudging his arm as he showed you his golf stats on his phone. You still weren't privy to the game itself, but you always got a kick out of him trying to tell you about his latest wins and seeing how excited he got about it all. "Show me more pictures of you in your cute outfits."

He laughed and turned his cheek a bit, blushing as his hair got in his face.

"Daniel, stop boring Y/N with golf," Sam instructed from the opposite end of the table, the game of Life in the center of you, Danny, Sam, Josh and Jake. "It's your turn anyway."

Danny put his phone back in his pocket and spun the little white wheel, the arrow landing on the number 7. He moved his blue van and landed on the tile that said "Get Married."

"Boy or girl?" Jake teased, holding up the bag of minuscule pink and blue plastic pieces.

"Shut up, Jake," Danny retorted. "I get a Life tile, too."

As he reached for the tile Jake was handing him, Danny's side brushed against you and you quickly adjusted so you weren't touching. What you'd said about his golf outfits had been more truth than joke–you really did think he looked cute–hot, even–on the course, his look of total concentration captured in the pictures. But the slight sexual tension, if you could even call it that, between you two had always been a joke, too. More joke than truth, you figured, anyway.

You'd all gone through all the hoops of life–college, career, home, marriage, kids (except you and Josh somehow managed to skip that hurdle while Jake got stuck with three of them and Sam had twins, which was extremely ironic and hilarious to you), and retirement, finally. You'd stockpiled all your Life tiles and your cash, settling down at Millionaire Estates, feeling confident you'd be the winner, especially with how little your competitors had in comparison.

Once everything was counted though, Danny ended up being the winner by a hair, and you huffed next to him.

"You only won because you kept stealing my salary card," you protested, going to recount your earnings.

"A teacher can't make 100k a year anyway," Danny grumbled next to you.

You nudged him with your elbow. "They deserve to. You were a cop! You don't deserve it."

"Well, I'm sorry," Danny replied, surveying the Life tiles in his hand. "But I also won because I wrote a best-seller and I won a Nobel prize."

"Oh, I'm so sure," you scoffed.

"God, could you guys just fuck already?" Jake groaned, instantly causing both you and Danny to avert your attention from your bickering.

Danny seemed too stunned to say anything so you went first, simply–and harshly–asking, "What?"

"You two really do seem like you've got this, uh," Josh interrupted before his twin could go on. "This sexual tension or something."

"It's been getting worse," Sam chimed in.

Your whole body felt overheated, sweat already threatening to overrun your pores. You weren't sure what to say and still Danny was silent. "That's weird," you finally managed to respond. "I don't see it that way."