All For Me // Danny Wagner *SMUT*

Pairing: Danny Wagner x (F) Reader

Word Count: ~3900

Warnings: SMUT [fingering; oral sex; hand job; grinding; non-penetrative sex; tiny bit of power-play; smidge of dirty talking) 18+ ONLY

I received a request a while back on Wattpad for a super jealous, rougher than usual Danny. Well, I find it pretty difficult to write this sweet one in such a bad mood, so to speak, so you might have to level with me here. But he IS angry and he DOES want to get that out of his system ;)

Thank you to @ascendingtostardust on tumblr for the gif!

---

You could feel how much of a horrible, stupid mistake it was even in the moment but everything was moving so quickly, it was too hard to stop. You kissed Jake. In front of Danny. It wasn't totally obscene–just a quick one, a juvenile, giddy peck, but still on the lips, and not just in front of Danny but in front of everyone. Your face immediately flushed when you pulled back in stark realization and Jake was frozen, eyes wide with shock, and the entire atmosphere around you shifted into something sluggish and heavy. It felt like it took ages just to turn and meet Danny's eyes instead and, instead of their usual light and brightness, there was a raging, dark storm brewing. You'd never seen him so pissed off, and you were too high and a little too drunk to even react as Danny pulled you away from everyone and to his car, tearing both of you away like it was a crime scene.

"Jesus, Y/N," Danny said once you were on the road. He'd held off on speaking at all until that point and the words came out tired. Despite the high still swirling in your head, you could tell he was going fast, the overwhelming darkness of the highway coming on suddenly as the tires spun wildly below you. "What the hell was that about?"

His words carried a shocking calm to them, contrasting to how hard he was gripping the wheel and how abruptly the car accelerated. Danny never yelled–you weren't even sure he was capable of it–but the intentional articulation of each syllable unsettled you. Beyond that, your own actions unsettled you–being unfaithful in any way wasn't something either you or Danny took lightly and you weren't even sure where all of this had come from. You didn't have feelings for Jake or anyone else–you could only blame it on the weed, alcohol and extra-close proximity to him. Everything felt exciting, or it had before all this shit went down, and that excitement had propelled you to the nearest target. Just briefly, but it was enough to rattle you and certainly make Danny upset.

"I–I'm sorry," you said. You weren't even sure where to look–the head and taillights of the other cars on the highway were whizzing so fast they were making you dizzy, but you hated Danny looking as he did, with his face full of obvious tension even in the dark. "I didn't mean to, really, Danny–"

Danny interrupting you was another sure sign he was beyond mad. "Not for nothing, Y/N, but you were getting really close to Jake all night. Is there something you're not telling me?"

That question nearly snapped you into total sobriety. "No, Danny–Jake would never do that to you. I'd never do that to you."

Danny's jaw tightened before he spoke again: "You already did."

That stung, but he wasn't wrong. "It didn't mean anything. I didn't even realize I was–"

"You know, this might be the first time you kissed someone else," Danny started to say, his voice still even as he merged out of the left lane. "But this isn't the first time you've–gotten like that. I always want you to have a good time but, man–" He stopped; you turned to look at him again.

"But what?" you asked, trying to flip back through snapshots of the night as best you could, going even further back into all sorts of inebriated nights as Danny slowed the car along the exit.