Booty Call // Josh Kiszka *SMUT*

Warnings: smut alert!! [fingering; rimming; pegging] 18+ read at your own discretion.

Alright folks, I got another pegging request for our dearest Joshua and I am here to deliver. I've had the fantasy of eating his ass with him standing against a wall for a long time now but, upon seeing that new picture of him, an addition to that fantasy was created. Thank you for the request & I hope you enjoy!

"You look so cute, god," you remarked to Josh, who was lounging lazily over the big armchair in his living area when you arrived, doing nothing but staring up at the ceiling and humming to himself. Only he could remain entertained by his own thoughts for hours on end.

He smiled and looked up, the white towel he was wrapped in hanging down just enough so it was covering the top third of his thigh. "I'm not doing anything."

"I know," you replied, walking over to him and running your fingers through his damp curls. "But I could still just eat you up."

He grinned up at you. "You want to?"

You raised your eyebrows. "Literally?"

Josh shifted so he was sitting on the actual seat of the chair, the towel shifting and revealing part of his hip and a more generous view of his thigh. Your eyes traveled from the bare portion of his hip to the exposed strip of quadriceps, down to his calf where beads of water still clung to his leg hairs.

You'd get the verbal affirmation for sure down the line but, even without explicit words, you knew what he wanted. The arrangement was pretty standard–you were each other's booty calls. But Josh sometimes wanted a literal booty call and you were, apparently, the only one who was willing to give it to him and also, as he said, "rocked his world" while giving it to him.

"Will you stand up for me?" you asked, moving back a few inches, a tingle already warming itself up inside you.

He did, holding onto the towel; you moved in close again and placed your hands on his shoulders, leaning in to kiss him. It was gentle at first, quickly melting into intense, hot kisses, teeth clacking together messily before you both found your pacing and your tongues met.

"Bedroom?" he asked, already a little flushed, placing his free hand on your hip.

You nodded, his plan well into play, and followed him. You backed him up against the wall, next to the full-length mirror, and kissed him again, pushing you knee between his legs. The towel fell from his hips as he released his hand from it, only covering his crotch with the aid of your knee pressed against it; you gently rubbed back and forth, making Josh moan quietly as you kissed and kept his face cradled in your hands.

He was getting hard beyond the towel; you were getting wet through the barrier of your underwear and pants. Josh slid one hand to the hem of your shirt, sliding it underneath and already grappling with the hooks of your bra, his other hand starting to shimmy your pants down.

"I'll get the shirt, you get the pants," you told him, giggling a little at his efforts, pulling your shirt over your head. "Nice try with the bra."

"You know I can get it," he replied, biting his lip and grinning, pulling your pants the rest of the way down. The towel was completely away from his body then and, as he crouched down, you could see him half-hard. "I guess I wast just over-zealous."

You finished taking your bra off as Josh slid your underwear down, not even giving you a moment before grabbing your ass and getting his fingers wet with his own saliva, running them over your center as you stood in front of him. Your hands returned to his shoulders, tilting your head down to his neck and pressing an open-mouthed kiss to his skin as his fingers moved over you.