Body Electric // Danny Wagner *SMUT*

Pairing: Danny Wagner x (F) Reader

Word Count: ~4000

Warnings: SMUT ALERT! 18+ only [cross-dressing; praise; Danny is still a top;) ; fingering; unprotected PIV sex]

Thank you so much to a tumblr pal  for this request. Please forgive me for taking so long to write it ❤️

Girls night out ended earlier than you expected. You weren't complaining though–you were sufficiently tipsy, buzzing hard and fast, and now watching the dark world zip by from beyond the windows of your uber, eager to get back home. Danny had moved in just a couple weeks prior and you were still trying to wrap your brain around the fact that whenever you returned home from wherever you were, he could be there. And he was going to be there tonight and you were giddy with excitement, trying to stifle your drunken giggle in the backseat, just thinking about how delicious the rest of the night would be and how you were glad that one girlfriend of yours just couldn't handle her liquor and derailed the night.

Danny had encouraged this night out so much you almost questioned why he was ushering you off so passionately. But he'd always been passionate about you and everything about your life, including your friends–you thought he might be unnecessarily worried about the two of you spending "too much" time together since moving in. It was adorable, actually, how he wanted everything between the two of you to be perfect all the time. And it was also adorable how he'd watched–and sort of helped–you get ready for the night. He sat back on the bed, observing as you went through outfit after outfit, trying to decide which would be best. But what Danny seemed to gravitate to more than anything else from your wardrobe was your undergarments. Normal guy stuff, you figured, but Danny had a lot of opinions on all your bras and underwear; all good ones, but it was a little funny how invested he was in all of it. You thought he might have spent more time fussing over your bra and panties than you did.

The hallway was dark when you got back home; the lamp in the living room was on but Danny wasn't there, so you backtracked, kicked your heels off and padded down the hall to the bedroom. The door was closed, which piqued your interest–girl's night had ended early but not that early. Surely Danny wasn't already asleep. No, definitely not, you realized when you saw the strip of dim yellow light beneath the door, which made you even more curious–what on earth could he be doing in there?

Your question was answered when you opened the door and saw Danny standing in front of the full length mirror, inspecting himself, his impressive form cast in a golden glow from the bedside lamp. You blinked hard, not quite understanding what you were seeing at first–shiny emerald green fabric was covering him, but only bits and pieces, leaving so much bronze, bare skin available to your wandering eyes. After that split second, Danny's eyes found yours and the full picture became clear–he was wearing lingerie.

Your jaw dropped in final recognition. It wasn't your lingerie either, it was a set you'd never seen before and a set that, oddly enough, fit him quite well. A little cropped satin cami with a lace hem hugged his torso; his pecs didn't fill it out, leaving it a little skimpy up top, but it hugged his waist snugly. Your eyes traced down hungrily and also bewildered, pausing at the dark happy trail which led you down to the pair of matching little shorts tight around his hips. The contrast of silky satin and coarse hair, of dainty lace and sculpted muscle, of dark, gilded masculinity with ethereal, soft femininity was nearly enough to make you topple over.

"Oh fuck," Danny said, his words soft and deep as if you were really going to scold him. Quite the contrary–you felt a ripple of arousal as you stared at him. There couldn't have been a better vision to come home to.

"Fuck me," you replied, sighing, not sure what to do with yourself. You wanted to look at him a little longer so you stayed in the doorway, gazing over him up and down, but Danny moved, reaching for his stray t-shirt that had been tossed onto the bed.