Chapter 17

Izuku pov
E-endeavour?! My heart stopped as I couldn't believe what I had heard.Endeavour ... why? Was he that intent on keeping Todoroki under his control? My
Mind was spiralling and the villain saw this, taking advantage and throwing a punch that snapped my head backwards. My vision swirled and I could feel
Blood dripping from my head. Endeavour... I need to snap out of this... come on Izuku, forget about it, you need to get back to Todoroki...

In an instant my mind was clear and I charged up my power. The thought of him in danger broke my wall
Of restricting thoughts. The fact that Endeavor had done this fuelled me even more. The villain... he was just stood there, his body looking just as weak, as if he was waiting for me to attack.
I wasn't going to wait any longer.
I charged towards him before leaping at the last second, bringing down a 5% smash towards his face. I was met by a wide smirk as his hand grasped mine. I watched as the sparks of green on my arm moved up his. His muscles grew as he absorbed my power, using it to build his strength like layers. His quirk... my eyes widen.
before I could react I was thrown back by a mere wave of his hand. Gagging and winded I realise now, how much of a challenge this fight was going to be.
I need to come up with a plan.
"Ahh... this is quite a power you've got kid, damn it feel so fucking good, it built me up far too quickly" he was grinning like mad at the new power that was still forming muscles on his body. This wasn't the same frail man I had seen. I had done exactly what he warned me not to do. I had underestimated him.
Gritting my teeth I stood, fighting through the pain. I can't give up, I have to defeat this guy. Think Izuku.
If he absorbed my blast then that stands to reason he absorbed only 5% of my power. I have no choice.. I have to fire at higher. But that means breaking my arm.. there's no other way.
"Aww come on kid, what's that look for? You think you have any chance of winning?" He laughs and propelled himself towards me with terrifying speed, I dodge just in time, charging up one for all while
His back was towards me. Spinning I swing my fist round towards his still turning stomach. He seems to sense the power and his smirk disappeared, fear painting into his face.
"SMASH!!"
I'm thrown backwards by the force, hitting the opposite wall with a sickening crack . I braced myself but the pain from my arm still hits me like a truck, I'm winded for a moment but I fight through, enough adrenaline still pumping through me that I can stand. I strain my eyes through the dust, praying that I see him beaten on the floor, his muscle form gone.
"Well well well, that's some quirk you have there" he laughs. " almost got me"
His laugh was thick, voice a low growl.  I watch in horror as he moves through the smoke... he didn't seem as well built as before but still he towered above me . Despair waves over me. My smash barely did anything... no Izuku come on.. it's not over . I force my broken body into a defensive stance. Allmights words echo in my brain as I brace myself, staring straight into the approaching villains eyes.i wasn't going to loose this fight, I can't . I won't. My face curves into a smile and he laughs but I couldn't care less. Okay... you and me ...

He laughed manically, smile stretched from each ear as he propelled himself towards me.

I closed my eyes...

One for all... 1000%

Blinding green light.. burning hot pain.... surging power

My ears ring as I stumble to my feet, crumbling rocks and rubble echo around me.oh god my head...The dust was so thick as the ceiling had caved, revealing the sunlight that shine like a spotlight,  upon a pile of ceiling which had collapsed on him.... because Izuku couldn't do it. He couldn't blast him with that power.... he had directed his power up, like he had against Bakugou. Now as I pant, the pain slams into me, crying out I slink to the ground . It was so intense .. my broken.. my broken everything it felt like. I can't move.. Why? Why did I-
Todoroki...
I'm forced to my feet with gritted teeth, I have to find him.  Fighting through the pain I pull myself up and onto the sidewalk, metallic taste filling my mouth as sweat ran off me like rain as the suns abuses my unadjusted eyes. Silent screams possess me as tears stream down my face but I have no time for them. I have no time for the pain. Not yet.I stumble but find my footing quickly, whipping  my head around a rough looking street that I don't recognise. . W-where was I? I . For a moment I had no  idea  where I should go, what I should do and blind panic was swarming my head.
I need  to get to shouto.
My phone.. it's still in my pocket? That's lucky. I waste no time punching in shoutos number. He doesn't answer. Worry tugs at me .. the screen shows me his location and I start running, ignoring the stares, ignoring the agony . He was close. Down this street. Round here... no wait Izuku go back..there this way, go left .i use one for all to jump from each street, skidding to a halt as I reach my destination. I register the expensive looking house, it's then I notice the burn marks by the door.. shouto...
My heart freezes I hear the shouts and catch a glimpse inside the kitchen window. My eyes widen and just like that my body reacts without me thinking. I'm charging up my power,  screaming as I blast through the door, a fist aimed straight for the monster who had shoutos limp body by his neck. I loose control and I force my body to produce 100% of my power which comes crashing into him.....