Chapter 9

Todoroki pov
My eyes open slowly, it takes me a drowsy moment to adjust but i instantly don't  recognise where i am. Where was I ? As if the question triggered memory i instantly recall yesterdays events, moving my head to the side I'm blessed with a site that makes my heart almost burst. Midoriya .... he's sleeping softly, quiet snores coming from his peaceful frame... he looked so.. so angelic. His forest green hair tickled against my arm and I realised with a slight blush that our fingers were entertwined. I smile softly, only focusing on him.
I drag my eyes away from him eventually to realise that my arm is in a sling and it's then it hits me. The crushing weight of what happened. I had run here just wanting him and he... he'd helped me. Tears filled my eyes and I sigh to myself.
"I see you're awake Todoroki, good morning "
I turn suddenly to see a older, female version of Izuku, his mother I assume. Her emerald eyes mirror the ones I had grown to adore.
"I'm inko, izukus mother" she handed me a glass of water and I took a sip gratefully." Thankyou..."
She nodded before shifting her gaze towards where Izuku was laid by my side. " how is your arm?" I then realise I feel no pain at all from the injury." It's ...not painful" she smiles and yawns softly." I'm not going to ask about your injuries... Izuku informed me what you told him at the UA sports festival .. I will not go into it now  either but I just want you to know that me and my son will do everything to help you"
He what?! What the hell was midoriya thinking?! Did he really pity me that much he had to tell his mother. My mind raced for a response ."oh no mrs midoriya.. that was from when I was a child, I ass-" inko shook her head. " Todoroki im not an enemy or someone you should feel the need to lie to, as I said I will not press too much.. please take the time to rest and heal, I'm heading out to the store... please  let  Izuku know when he wakes up." With that she leaves through the front door, a soft click sounding before silence fell over the house,silence except from Midoriya .I but my lip. I could fool her couldn't I? After all she was just izukus mother. They can't really help me... I should leave, get back home. I was wrong to come here and burden this family. I move slowly, careful not to wake Izuku up. I felt tired but I Could move. I stand slowly and grab my shirt, pulling it over my head , starting to move slowly towards the front door before I'm frozen in place as a sweet voice calls out quietly.
"t...todoroki?"
I turn slowly to see midoriya rubbing his eyes, his forest green hair messy. He looked so adorable.
"you... Where are you going?" i couldnt leave now could i? Look at him. I sigh. "No where midoriya" I head back over to him and sit on the couch. He moves
To sit next to me "are you okay todoroki?"
No.
"yeah i am, i dont feel any pain" he nods drowsily. He looks so tired....
Before i knew what was happening his arms were around my waist, pulling me close.
"I was so worried when you passed out..and when I saw your bruises..."
I closed my eyes, not being able to stop myself from snuggling closer to him. He laid down and pulled me down so my head was on his chest, his hands were playing with my hair. I gave into his warmth, holding him close as he comforted me. He knew I wasn't okay, and being Midoriya he reached out. I snuggled my head into the crook of his neck, so comfy I swear I must have been dreaming. Forest green filled my vision as we lay in silence.. not needing to say anything. His embrace felt so right .. so beautiful that tears came to my eyes. I know I shouldn't be here... I shouldn't let them see how weak I really was but right this moment all I could think of was being in his arms forever. Sleep reached me peacefully, so warm.. so happy. I know I shouldn't think it but... maybe.. maybe he would save me...

I'm hoping that the reads on this aren't made by myself re reading and editing lmao