Chapter 3

Izuku pov
Todoroki and I headed to the library, the corridors of the school empty in the early hours . There was a comfortable silence between  us in which I stole glances at him, noticing his calm yet cold aura. We picked a table towards the back and I reached for my books as Todoroki sat opposite from me.
"So which question did you get to?" He asked calmly, flipping through his own notes.
I looked over my work. I only had one problem left that was almost already solved. Oh.. turns out I had done more than I had thought I had.
I smile at Todoroki "just one left"
He nods and watches me as I start writing, wanting to break the silence I clear my throat.
" so what do you think we will be doing today? I hope it's more quirk training but Mr Aizawa can be unpredictable" I laugh softly and strain my ears for a responding one from Todoroki but he just nods.
"Yes, he can be .. a negligent teacher at times" Todoroki rests his head on one hand as I look up at him slowly. " but he is also quite suited for the job"
I smile, understanding what he means .
We chat calmly, about class and other things until I've finished the question the time having gone by quickly . "We should head to class midoriya " I agree and follow him out of the library. I find myself once again staring at him as we walk.

I enter the classroom first and head towards my seat, seeing people have already arrived. Just before I sat down something hit me in the head and I stumble back a bit.
"Oops my hand slipped"

Kachan.....

Todorokis pov
I found myself slightly disappointed as we enter the classroom, my peaceful time with Izuku over. Sighing, I down at my seat quietly where I have a good view of the class. Something suddenly caught my eye which was followed by a small Yelp from Izuku which sent alarm bells through me. Don't ask me why. I hear that hot headed twat and I realise what had happened. Midoriya sighs and sits at his desk whilst I struggle to control my anger. How dare he? What was his problem with the green haired boy anyway? I wanted nothing more than to punch that smug look  from his face but I managed to contain myself. Show no emotion Todoroki.
I look over at midoriya and he smiles at me which fills me with warmth. That addicting warmth. I forget about bakugo slightly, just focusing on the small green angel. I move my gaze to the front of the class as Aizawa walks in, the class beginning.