Chapter 10

Izuku pov
His breathing became slower and I realise he's fallen asleep. My fingers play with his surprisingly soft hair, twirling white and red fills my vision as I hold him.
Todoroki.....
Im forced to look away from his peaceful face as my
Mother walks in, a slight blush spreading over my cheeks. Her hands are filled with bags of groceries which she lays onto the table. It's my instinct to get up and help but I'm weighed down by Todoroki. My mother realised this and laughed softly. " it's okay Son" I smile gratefully and sit up slightly, Todoroki still gripping o to my waist sleepily. She moves to sit opposite me, resting after Her trip to the store.
"It's good to see he is resting.... I.. stopped by the office and .. well it turns out we've had a number of complaints under the name Todoroki which were all... discontinued" my eyes widen.discontinued? What does that mean? For some reason I got a uneasy feeling in my stomach. Someone had been trying to stop people helping Todoroki....
"Anyways, before go to the police or even pro heroes I need more information from Todoroki, I promised I wouldn't do anything without his consent." Police? Pro heroes?? I suppose they will technically be going against the number 2 hero but.. he wouldn't fight would he? To keep his hands on his weapon? I felt so sick, anger burning inside of me hotter than I've ever experienced. Todoroki.....
"Izuku? " I shake my head. Snapping out of my thoughts I look back up at her.
" even after we have what we need from Todoroki, an investigation will only begin once we have the paperwork in... I will ask that Todoroki stays here until we can begin.. but it's his decision " what?! I can't believe she would let him go back.. ever!" But mo-"
"Izuku ...I know it doesn't seem fair but please understand, we can't just go charging in, we need to take things slow so we can properly press charges against endeavour"
Shut up... why doesn't she understand?!! I can't .. I can't let him go again, I have to.. I can't wait anymore.
She studies me for a moment before getting up and heading out of the room slowly. I sigh, looking down at the peaceful boy in my arms.I run my hands through Todorokis hair, so much depends on him and his willingness to be saved. What if he thought that it wasn't possible.. it did seem an extremely difficult situation, after all he had had to live so long with this abuse, he was almost 16 after all. But still, if u can get him away frim that monster if only for a year or so .. that counts as saving him... right? Todoroki .. my.. friend... we are friends but... it feels .. it feels like something more ...
I'm snapped out of my thoughts as I heard a soft murmur before I was dragged back down into his embrace."uwah! T-Todoroki!" He grumbles something and pulls me close and I can't help giggling. Smiling, I draw circles on his back slowly, his hair tickling my face.
Now I know for certain that it isn't just a friendship for me ... I felt more and I want to think.. that we were more..