Chapter 2

Todorokis pov
Midoriya .......
Why would this boy not leave my thoughts? His face, deep, shimmering green eyes filled with an emotion unknown to me. I remember, the way he looked when we fought.. when he told me what I need to hear .
He broke through, unlocked a memory I had all but forgotten, he'd made me feel, if only for a moment, he had made me feel warmth.
However hard I try to rid him from my mind I cannot.
Izuku Midoriya.....
I sigh and stand up, moving from the cold park bench. I had been sat here for the past hour, just thinking. To be completely honest I really just wanted to out of that house... away from him. Away from that life..
The one he had shared with the forest haired, freckled boy ...
My breath left misty clouds in the chilling night air, feet crunching along the gravel as i made his way back toward his house... not my home... house
Arriving at the front door i take a deep breath and fix my face into the same mundane expression. The door made a satisfying click as i closed it, the heat of the house soon finding its way into me.

" where have you been shouto?"

Todoroki closes his eyes ..
He numbs himself in preparation for what is sure to follow

~time skip to next day because.. I can~

Todoroki bites his lip, applying more makeup. This bruise was more noticable than the others, laying on his right cheek in a miss match  of yellow and purple. I have become used to this, it was part of my daily routune just as much as brushing my teeth was. Covering up my pain.
As always i leave the house early, making my way towards UA, the morning air cold but refreshing.
I sigh feeling yet again the same numbness in me, an absence of... Feeling.
Im used to it... aren't I?
I approached the gates of the school
before a beautiful sound filled his ears, making me  shiver slightly, suddenly being filled with a small amount of warmth.
"Todoroki-Kun!"

Izukus pov
I made my way to school briskly, my new goal set in my mind. I was going to help him... humming to myself I approached UA gates which never ceased to excite me. I still couldn't believe I walk the same halls that all might did... it's incredible really to thin- my thoughts are cut short I caught site of the half n half boy ahead of me and I grinned.
" todoroki-Kun!"
I jogged up to him happily as he turned to face me slowly. I
" you're here early midoriya"
I laughed and smiled up at him softly which seemed to send a very small and barely noticeable spark through his eyes. He seemed off ... maybe I was imagining something but his face looked... was that a bruise? It looks like it's been covered up but I can still see the purple outline. I realised he's still waiting for me to answer him.
" oh I have some homework to do so I decided to do it before school"
Todoroki tilts his head and I can't help smiling.
" you haven't done the homework?"
Rubbing the back of my neck nervously I answered.
" yeah... I guess I was just tired last night so  didn't get it done ..." the truth is I was too pre-occupied thinking about him but I couldn't say that could I?
He nodded " okay.. well we do have time before school.. I could help you with it if you like?"
"T..that would be great Todoroki, but I think I only have one or two questions left"
Why do I have to stutter? He starts walking into school and I follow after him, so overjoyed with the situation. When I was thinking about saving him I forgot one thing
Me and todoroki... we were friends weren't we?

........