Chapter eleven: Training for the Sports Festival

Začať od začiatku

Sat on the ground, crossing his legs and closing his eyes, now activating his quirk to quiet outside noises. If someone saw him doing this besides Jiro, He didn't need to worry, A plan was in his mind. The first thing to work on is to maintain his quirk. Then, Slowly tune sounds away. Perfect training for this type of quirk.

20 minutes have passed since the start of his training. He could maintain it pretty sufficiently and could cancel sound waves around 25%, A great start for the first day of an intense but peaceful workout.

Nobody had noticed him for some time until Kaminari showed up, Though Izuku heard him coming. walking up behind the defenseless Izuku, Seems as he wanted to disturb him. Izuku said without moving a muscle" Who's there, ...Jiro-san".

Unnerved at six senses of Izuku, He replied" how did you know I was there... Were you expecting Jiro?"

Forgetting that he had said that, He answered" Oh hey Kaminari-san, I knew you were there because I was listening, or you could I'm improving my hearing. Anyways, did you need something?". 

Denki came to Izuku for...Izuku's relationship with Jiro, yes this sounds excessive but he has got to know if they're together or just friends. Selfish he thought, But would it matter currently."Well, I wanted to know your...relationship with Jiro, I-if it's all right with you"

Kaminari asked of The sound quirk.' What did he mean by" Relationship" ' Midoriya thought, Was this necessary, Why did he need to know this information?

"uhh...she's my friend, At least that's what I think, she could be my duet partner if you want to put it that manner". Kaminari nodded and said, "Okay, I guess that answers my question. I'll leave this to you, See you later".

Departing from the yard, Izuku resumed his training for the time being. one hour passed now, Izuku has 35% of canceling. Planning to have at 50% at most, He stopped for today and would continue tomorrow. It was barely 1:45 pm, Why did he stop, The Reason behind this was that he wanted to get an idea of what his classmates' training is like.

Midoriya isn't familiar with most of the students he lives with, except the girls, Mineta, and Denki. So, it's wise if he goes to the ones he's most comfortable with.

Arriving at the closest one he knows the door, knocking to make sure they're there. a moment later the door opened, the one and only purple-haired girl appeared, She was wearing a red tank top, knowing she is kinda flat her breast location was visible, and black shorts. She then said," Oh Izuku-san, Did you need something?".

The sound quirk replied," I-i was just gonna ask what you were about to do, I'm just going around asking others what their training was".

With a vague look, She answered" I just finished working on my quirk", her aux cords went up, " And I changed so I can go running...Oh, that reminds me, what were you doing out there? was it something with your quirk".

Izuku then explained to her what his training was, But after said" Anyway, is it okay if I can run with you".A light blush crept on the earphone jack's face, saying" W-why would want to do that, I mean I have no trouble but isn't it more like independent training than team training. I don't think there's gonna be any tea-" cut off by Izuku " oh it's just running Jiro-san, but if you don't want to, that's ok".

In the end, Jiro accepted the green-haired teen's offer and went running for the rest of the afternoon.

Tuesday

Completing the first part of his training and a little running time with Jiro(UwU), On to the next task which of course is Offensive, In other words, Increasing sound waves. The only way he could do something like this is by playing his instrument and making it louder. But he needs others to hear it, So making the sound waves large enough for others to hear.