Chapter 9

*Christmas Time*

I kicked Black hard in his patella; he was going to pay for what he did.

"Ahhhhhhh!!", Black yelped in pain.

I smirked in satisfaction as I towered over Black who was now sprawled on the floor holding up his hands in surrender.

"Look I'm sorry, I'll buy you a knew one!" He suggested, between heavy breathes.

I simply shook my head," Nope it's too late Black." I said, pulling my right fist up to punch him in the jaw. But somehow Black spun his leg around knocking me off my feet. And before I knew it, I was on my knees and he had me in headlock.

I frowned in aggravation.

"Now Darling, I'm sorry did you say it was too late?" Black said in a sardonic tone, his breath brushing off my ear.

"Um darling, what in the heck are you doing to Isa! Let her go before she starts losing her control" Peach warned Black as she walked into the kitchen.

Black huffed letting me go. I instantly fell to the ground no longer having any support to hold me up, coming face to face with the hard wood floor.

After quickly getting up, I slapped Black in the shoulder for dropping me so hard. But he only shrugged.

I turned to Peach," Peach get your mate!! He stool my Hersey's bar and then ate it!!!" I wined

Peach quickly swirled around slamming the frig door shut; she now had a jug of orange juice in her hand.

She frowned at us,"Wait so you too were doing all of that stuff just because a stupid chocolate bar?!"

I shook my head, "Ok first of all it wasn't just any chocolate bar it was a Hersey's chocolate bar!"

"Yeah and it was the best tasting chocolate bar I've ever had," Black said turning to me smiling.

I was just about to leap at him, when Peach was instantly in front of me acting as a buffer between us," Look I think you two had enough of that for one morning. I'll buy you another chocolate bar if he doesn't now sit down." Peach addressed both of us, gesturing towards the kitchen's bar. " I have good news and I think today will be the best time to announce it."

"Ok as you know next Saturday, the Werewolf Committee is hosting its annual anniversary party." Peach said walking around the bar to face us.

I shook my head, slightly frowning," Wait I didn't know this"

Black turned to me, " Every year around New Years a group of the Werewolf warrriors' mates host a party honoring the day our Werewolf City's began. And what I think Peach here is trying to say is that she got chosen to host the party."

" YEPPP!!!" Peach yelled with excitement.

I widen my eyes at her in horror," So I'm guessing this is a mates thing"

Peach nodded her head " Yep so I'm guessing your mate hasn't asked you yet,"

I squinted my eyes in concern, " He's supposed to ask me?! What's taking him so long?"

Peach moved her arm, placing it on my shoulder," Maybe he's waiting for the right time," she said confidently.

"OR maybe he asked someone else." Black mubbled.

Instantly Peach slapped him... hard in the face.

I quickly turned my head to him my eyes wide again, " I thought it was only for mates!"

" It is. Your stupid mate thinks that the rules don't apply to him. And this is why Black is going to take you to the party. He'll definitely be jealous after seeing his brother with his mate! Oh yeah sorry for calling your mate stupid." Peach said with excitement, clapping her hands.

Black and I turned to each other and looked back at Peach as if she lost her mind, which I think she did.

Peach stopped clapping, after digesting our facial expresssions. " Ughhh I'll be too busy with my hosting job to even acknowledge Black at the party. So this is me giving you my permission to borrow my mate for one night... and only one night," she said warning me at the end.

I simply rasied an eyebrow at her, shaking my head.

"Darling-" Black began.

" Ummm noo nooo noooo, don't darling me. You're taking Isa to the party and that's final!", Peach stated, swiftly walking out of the kitchen before anything else was said.

Black turned to me revealing an astonished facial expression, one that I never thought I'd see on his face.

" Look Black, I know Peach is your mate and everything and you know I love her and all. But I think that we can both agree that she's offically gone insane." I said raising my eyebrows.

Black started to nod his head at me, his face still suprised, when-

"I CAN STILL HERE YOU!! AND BLACK YOU BETTER NOT NOD YOU HEAD EITHER!!" Peach yelled from upstairs.

I rolled my eyes," Did he really ask someone else to the party," I asked Black. I didnt know if Black still wasn't allowing him to see me, like he was a few months ago. But was it really possible that he wouldn't even bother to ask me to the party. I shrugged I didn't even know anything about him. Like his name. How could I expect him to be faithful to me, someone who he hasn't even met properly.