Chapter 7

" Why can't you just leave me alone," I said to him, suddenly not as fearful as I was a few seconds ago.

Black smiled at me, deviously," Do you honestly think I would ever just leave you alone?"

I simply closed my eyes, with everything that happened to me through the past few months coming back up like a poisonous venom. All of the emotions and pain, that I had tried my best to take lightly. My distancing friends, my no show mate, my so called 'greater destiny', and even my too busy parents. It felt like all of these horrible things were happening a little too fast. Almost like all of it could be jumbled up into a short two or three chapters in a mere five chapter novel. The thought of this made me become exhilaratingly upset and disturbed. I suddenly felt my body go numb, as my body felt with rage.

" You're a not welcome here!" I heard a voice boom out of my mouth, projecting throughout the whole house. Surely the voice didn't belong to me. Opening my eyes, I found Black on the floor all the way in the far corner of the kitchen, almost as if someone sent him flying over there. And without myself even wanting too, I was walking towards him.

" Black! No more of this charade. Game Over." I heard the same voice come out of my mouth. I looked down at Black, as his eyes widened in horror.

"Wait, Wait try to calm down. Isa it's going to be ok." He said is voice full of fear, holding up his hands in surrender.

" Ok? Did you just say it's going to be ok? Black, Isa isn't here anymore" I heard myself say again involuntary. But wait did I just say ' Isa isn't here anymore.'

" Isa is definitely here," I thought to myself.

" Would you shut the heck up!" I heard the voice say again.

"Wait ... who are you talking to.... It's Isa isn't it, she's still in there?" Black said curiously. " Isa try resisting her, If you can. Some people have werewolf alter egos, but you don't. That's why your wolf never talks to you. You have the moon goddess as your alter ego, so it might be harder. But you have the dominant-" Black began anxiously, before I suddenly grabbed him by the neck.

" Shut Up!! Both of you!!" she said, the moon goddess, using my body to strangle him.

This was until I felt a large, muscular pair of hands rip 'our' hands off of Black's neck. But as soon as those hands touched 'us' I felt tingles everywhere, and instantly I felt the moon goddess shrink back into her little cave giving me full control.

"Mate", is the one word she said before disappearing into wherever she'd been hiding in my mind for my whole life.

" T-t-h-anks, for that.", I said to whoever was behind me,after I'd calmed down. They released their firm grip on me, only to wrap their arms around my waist." No apology necessary. You were going to choke my brother to death." I heard a deep, husky voice behind me.

To be completely honest I still don't know why I didn't faint after hearing him say that, his voice was so enchanting. His arms swiftly pulled me close to his rock hard chest, as if reading my thoughts about him.

" And your brother wouldn't have actually died. And your brother can defend his own self. And your brother also told his younger brother to stay away from his mate until the time was right." Black said getting up from where he was sprawled on the floor. He towered over me, glaring at the without a doubt angelic creature behind me.

But wait, did they just say they were brothers? "Wait so your brothers? And you're the reason why I haven't met my mate yet," I voiced my thoughts aloud glaring at Black.

" Go home!" Black barked to my mate, making me a little angry, but that was until my mate, who I couldn't believe I hadn't seen yet, kissed me slightly on the crown of my head, causing my heart to race.

" The time will come when we will meet properly. Until then do what Black tells you to do, and stay calm." I felt his minty, intoxicating breath on my skin, as he whispered in my ear. By then I couldn't take it. I needed to see the man responsible for the butterflies that had suddenly appeared in my stomach. I quickly swirled around to be greeted with nothing but thin air.

"Black you have a lot more explaining to do," I said frustrated my back facing him, still trying to stay calm.