Questions

What is "We Are Werewolves"?
Author:
We Are Werewolves, is not your average Wattpad werewolf story. I wanted to stray away from the ordinary teen, finding her soulmate. This is because I found myself comparing me to that fictional character. I was fascinated with the whole supernatural half human half wolf, except I grew tired of reading about the same romances over and over. And in a way I couldn't trust it.
What do you mean by this?
Author:
I couldn't allow myself to continuously compare myself to an average girl like me, who spontaneously got her perfect man, because when I read pieces like this, I only upset myself. I couldn't continuously read about Prince Charming, when I wasn't ready for one emotionally.
Why did you tag your book 'short story'?
Author:
All though I've written twenty-five chapters including the prologue, compared to other books on Wattpad, my book is really short with less than 60 pages. I actually wanted it this way, because I didn't want to create this whole gigantic novel, just a simple book with many emotions. However I'd be glad to right a sequel if I am requested.
Why did you decide to take away so many characters in the end of the book?
Author:
Well I didn't want a happily ever after just a happy ending. With so many of her friends dead, one can imagine that after the last scene she'll have to do some serious grieving. However I had Black and her get together, to make the bitter chapter, bittersweet.
Why didn't Silver end up with Isa?
Author:
Well at the beginning Isa had a strong desire to be mated to an Alpha, but I mated her with someone better than an Alpha. After reading several werewolf books, I noticed that these extraordinary supernatural human beings where pretty much bowing down to the idea of the mating bond and the idea of an Alpha. So for my main character I decided that she wouldn't bow down to either one.
Where did the idea of the moon goddess character come from?
Author:
As I said before, I wanted my main character to be special. So what better way to do this other than making her the moon goddess. I didn't want her to bow down to the thought of the moon goddess either. So instead of having a loud, anger fumed wolf in the back of Isa's mind, I gave her a loud, anger fumed moon goddess.
Where did the idea of a werewolf city come from?
Author:
Well the whole idea of equality was the only thought running through my mind when I wrote this part of the book. I really didn't want Isa to come from a low ranking wolf in one pack to a high ranking wolf and the next. I've seen that idea happen to many times before.
What are your expectations for this book?
Author:
I would like my book to be one of the many werewolf books on Wattpad that don't go after the same Alpha Plot. Because I would read these books and wonder how I would take it if someone just like me, ordered me around as if I were inferior. The Alpha and his Luna. I wanted to stray away from the whole powerful mate thing, although you can probably tell this by the way I've mentioned this a thousand times already.
How did you choose the actors and actresses for your cast?
Author:
I basically chose my cast based upon, the other roles that I've seen these celebrities play. For instance, I selected Ariana Grande to play Pink based off of her character Cat Valentine. However some of my characters were chosen based upon their looks, although I've never seen Robbie Amell play a character in anyway similar to Sam Mitchel, I needed the character to be attractive enough for Isa to like him. And yes this is me saying Robbie Amell is cute.
Are you working on any other werewolf books or books of any other genre?
Author:
Yes I am working on several books right now. Since I've finished this book, my next project is my twilight fan fiction, a few of its chapters are up on wattpad already. It's called " Charisma: A Twilight Saga Fanfiction", and it was actually the book I was going to write to replace this one. But I didn't and now I'm the author of two werewolf books. I also have an ever lasting blog on my wattpad page. Please go check it out, it's called " Nonsense". And on top of that I've written and published a teen fiction book on Amazon and some of its chapters are on my wattpad page as well. It is called, "The Mind of the Magnanimous". And finally I am working to publish another book on amazon called " Mindset". It's not finished yet, but when it is I'll put the details on how to get there on my page.

Ok so that's it. This is my attempt to write a werewolf story, thank you all for reading, voting, and commenting.!!!!