"Wait... is that..." Hinata mumbled.

"the Shiratorizawa uniform?!" Kageyama exclaimed.

"Sorry about this guys. This is my oldest brother Rhys, he's a third year at Shiratorizawa." I introduced him.

"How tall are you!" Hinata asked straight away, comparing the difference between the two of us.

"Oh. I'm 6"3." He answered.

"We get it. You're tall. Stop bragging." Another voice sighed as he walked over.

"Oh my god they're everywhere." I sighed as Vinny walked over.

"This is my other brother. A second year At Johzenji. His name is Vinny."

"Sup." He nodded as he walked over.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I'll run and catch up with you guys in a moment." I apologised to the team as I dragged the two boys away.

After catching up with my brothers, I ran out to the seating area to find Takeda and Kiyoko setting up the banner. I helped them tie up the final end and wished them luck as they headed back down. Since we already have the coach, Takeda and Kiyoko down there, it was decided that I'd watch from up here.

"HEY GUYS! DO YOUR BEST! DON'T LET ALL THE TRAINING GO TO WASTE!" I called down to the others.

"ah, YEAH!"

The group began warming up and I stood leaning on the edge observing them all before footsteps approached beside me. I looked over my shoulder to see a team wearing white and teal uniform, the words on the back seeming oddly familiar.

"Aoba Johsai..." I read out under my breath.

"AH, ITS ONION HEAD!" Hinata yelled up.

"Who's he on about?" The boy Hinata yelled at looked around.

The boy ahead of his let out a soft chuckle before turning to his friend, "who else could he be on about."

"wuAHH!"

The team continued walking to some seats before a taller male with brown hair appeared beside me, leaning on the edge.

"Yoo-hoo! Tobio and Chibi-chan!" He looked down, holding up a peace sign, "having fun with your deviant combination?"

"Great king!" Hinata said.

"Hey, you're that dude that was shamelessly flirting with all those girls outside." I stated.

"H-HUH!" He gasped, his head turning to me, "oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see you there. Are you a fan too? Can I give you an autograph."

I stared at him blankly as something clicked in my head.

"You wish..." I huffed, "you really remind me of someone else I know." I looked back over the edge again.

"Really? Well I hope that's a good thing!" He cheered.

"Not a compliment. Him and I aren't on good terms." I smiled sweetly.

Before he could say anything, the boy behind him slapped him on the back.

"OW IWA-CHAN! THAT HURT!" He sobbed.

Soon the game was ready to start. The boys from each time were lined up, they went to shake hands and both captains went to the refs.

Karasuno Vs Tokonami high.

I watched closely and payed attention to the coaches giving their teams pep talks.

"You guys got this!" I called down, putting my thumbs up when the coach was finished. They all smiled and nodded before running into position.

As they all waited, I listened around to people's confusion of our 'number 10' being a starter, let alone a middle blocker. A smirk came to my lips as I waited for them to see what would happen.

I anticipated the sound of the whistle and when it rung out, the game had officially begun.

First serve, Tokonami. It went over with ease and Asahi received it. Kageyama prepared for set, making the split decision to set to Tanaka. He broke straight through their block, scoring the first point.

"YEUAHHHHH" Tanaka and Noya cheered.

"Nice Tanaka." Daichi said.

"TAKE THAT!!!" Tanaka screamed.

"It's a good-"

"YEAHHHH!" Noya cut in.

"KNOCK IT OFF ALREADY!" Daichi barked, receiving a warning.

"Heh... already being scolded." I sighed.