Elevator - 'Emily & Louis Imagine'

'Louis, i'm going out for a bit, i'll see you later.'

'Where are you going?'

'i don't know, i haven't decided. Its Sydney, i've never been here before, I just want to look around.'

'Look around? Are you fucking someone else Emily?!' You looked at him, your jaw dropped.

'Why would you even think that?'

'Why wouldn't i? How can i trust you?'

'Wow Louis, thanks. I'm glad you think so highly of me that you think i'd go around screwing other guys behind your back. I trust you every single time you go somewhere that you aren't screwing another girl but i guess you can't return that trust.' You turned for the door and he placed his hand on your shoulder.

'Just let me go Louis.' You shrugged out from under his hold and opened the door. You made your way to the elevator at the end of the hallway when your heard a door close loudly behind you. The more you thought about his words, the angrier you got. How could he be so harsh? As you pushed the call button for the elevator you felt a presence behind you. You turned your head slowly and let out a deep sigh. He didn't say anything, he just stood there quietly, looking at you.

The elevator doors opened and you stepped inside, pressing the button for the ground floor. Louis stepped in beside you and when the doors closed it was quiet for a few seconds.

'Lou-' but before you could finish he pinned you to the wall, one hand wrapping tightly around your waist, the other tilting your face up to his. His lips connect with yours and for a moment you don't move, too stunned but as you feel the hand he had on your waist move up under your shirt you start moving your mouth with his. He has you so tightly pressed to the wall its almost painful, that is, if it wasn't so damn sexy. The hand he has on your chin drops to your waist, and his hands are roaming your torso. You let out a muffled moan and he drops his lips to your neck, leaving love bites to your skin, and a trail of kisses. You lean your head back and your eyes roll shut and you hear him chuckle.

'I'm. Sorry.' he utters between kisses. The elevator dings and the doors open to the first floor revealing an elder couple. Your eyes snap open and you push Louis away. He loses his footing and stumbles into the opposite wall. As the elder couple step in they try not to make eye contact with the two of you. You slowly sidestep over  to Louis and he wraps an arm around your waist.

'Thanks for that babe.'

'I'm sorry, i didn't mean to, they just surprised me.' He leant down and kissed your forehead before leaning down to whisper in your ear

'Don't think we won't be continuing that later.' You felt a shiver down your spine and he just looked down at you, smirking.

'If we go see the sights first, i promise we can spend the next two days locked in that room doing whatever you please.'

'Fucking done. Deal.' You stood on your tippy-toes and kissed his cheek as the elevator doors opened to the lobby.

Stepping out, you felt Louis hand on the lower of your back.

'That hand better not slip any lower Tomlinson.' He just laughed and held you closer.

--------------------------------

A/N;

do i have anybody out there still reading these? Holla in the comments if yes.

I missed you guys! And this one is a bit different to my normal sweet romacy ones etc but idgaf, i just finished the fifty shades trilogy, i could write some seriously sexual shit. That book is inspiring.

Anywhoo,

love you all who stuck around, thanks, see ya soon.

One Direction Imagines ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें