'Beth & Louis' - Request

The memories of the fight were still fresh in your mind, and after being kicked out of your apartment you shared with your best friend, you had nowhere to go. It was almost midnight and you couldn't call Louis; you refused to let him know that you had nothing left.

'Maybe he'll finally admit that I'm not good enough for him.' You muttered to yourself. The cold breeze was raising goose bumps all over your body and your coat wasn't doing anything to protect you from the wind. You continued following the footpath, its every twist and turn until it got to the point where you were lost. Looking around, you saw you were near a small stream with a wooden bridge over. The park where you always came with Louis, meaning you must be close to his house. Pulling your phone out, it glowed to life. You stared at the screen until it dimmed, debating whether or not to call Louis or not. Sighing, you walked onto the bridge and leant on the railing, looking into the black water. Somewhere in the distance you heard two drunken men arguing, and it made you wonder where you were going to. Unlocking your phone, you decided it was for the best that he knows, let him make of it what he may. He answered on the fifth ring, and it sounded like he was out at a club.

'Beth? You alright love? Hold on a sec.' You heard a door open and then shut and it was quiet on his end.

'Err, yeah. No, it's cool. Are you busy?'

'Not really, why?'

'I... just...'

'Baby, calm down. What's wrong?'

'It was just a minor problem, but don't worry, I'm fine really, I am. I was over-reacting when I called.'

'Where are you?'

'I'm not entirely sure, but it looks like the park we always go to... the little bride.'

'Why the hell are you there? It's midnight!' You didn't answer, you couldn't. What were you supposed to say?

'I've gotta go Beth, I'll see you soon.'

'Bye Lou.' And with that, he hung up. You dropped your head to the railing of the bridge and let a single tear fall. It seemed obvious he was pissed off at you.

You weren't sure how much time had passed, but you felt a heavy material being draped over your shoulders. You turned and came face to face with Louis.

'Are you going to tell me what's wrong now?'

'I got kicked out.'

'Of your apartment? Why?'

'She accused me of being the reason her boyfriend broke up with her. She said that he felt intimidated by you and that I was up myself.'

'I've never met your roommate's boyfriend... ex- boyfriend...'

'I know.'

'So what're you going to do?'

'I honestly don't know.'

'Were you ever going to tell me what happened if I didn't come find you?'

'No. Because I thought it would make you realise that I really am as useless and pathetic as all your fans say.'

'Never. Come on.' He wrapped his warm arm around your waist and guided you back to his house. Even as he unlocked the front door, he didn't take his arm away from you. In his living room, he pulled you down next to him on the couch. You hid your face in his chest and he just held you, not saying anything.

'Move in with me.' You looked up at him, unsure if you heard correctly.

'Are you being serious Lou?'

'Why would I joke about this? I love you more then you'll ever let yourself realise and I feel I should be the one to show you that I truly do care about you. I want you to be able to confide in me and tell me anything, no matter how bad things get. I want you to be the first face I see when I wake up and the last one I see at night. You're the only girl I'll ever want and now you don't have a place to stay, its perfect timing. I was going to ask you soon anyways, I just didn't know when or how. So please? I'll beg if I have to.' You couldn't help but laugh at the last part.

'How could I ever repay you?'

'You wouldn't have to. Just promise to be mine, and only mine.'

'I can promise that, but you might get bored with me after a while.'

'Never. Boredom only affects those who don't know what they have until it's gone. And I realise I have the perfect girl sitting right next to me, and I'm not going to let you have to face all these hard times on your own.'

'Okay then Louis. I promise. And I agree to your offer. I'll move in. But, if you ever want me gone, just say so.'

'Never in a million years.'

----------------------------

A/N;

The story of my life, I take her home, I drive all night, to keep her warm, and time, is frooooooooooooZEN. Is it just me, or everytime you see the movie poster for the movie Frozen, you sing it like they do in SOML? No? Just me then? Alrighty... ;) For helloimmrstomlinson x

© All Rights Reserved.