'Waking Up' - Zayn Imagine

You and Zayn had been drinking at a party the night before. When you got back to his flat, you had fallen asleep in his arms and were expecting to wake up that way. When you awoke the next morning to an empty apartment, your stomach dropped. You could feel a hangover creeping on as you looked around the room. You never thought Zayn would be the one to leave after a night together. Close to tears, you spotted two Panadol and a note on your bedside table.

(Y/N),

I’m sorry I couldn’t be there when you woke up, but I got a text from management. I would have woken you, but you’re so cute when you sleep. I will be home at around 2. Also, thought you might need the Panadol for your hangover ;)

            Love always, Zayn xx

You couldn’t help smiling to yourself. He really was the sweetest guy, despite the tough guy act he puts on.

After having the two Panadol, you stayed in bed until noon. You were tired despite your lack of daily activities and you were hungry. You got something from the kitchen and lay down on the couch. You were wearing one of Zayn’s hoodies and a pair of tights. You got comfortable, too comfortable, and fell asleep.

You woke up several hours later back in bed. You rolled to your side to find your boyfriend cuddled up to you, sleeping peacefully. You smiled down at Zayn and kissed his cheek before cuddling into his chest. He responded by wrapping a warm arm around your waist and sleepily kissing the top of your head.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N);

*Insert deep sigh here* Just imagine.. :o