Special Chapter 💜

(Dedicated to all my readers who had shown too much love and support for this book. I purple you 💜)

-------

"By the power vested in me, I hereby pronounce you married."

The crowd cheered as the now married couple went closer to each other, eyes glistening in tears.

"You may now kiss your husband."

Everyone was up their feet, eager to witness the kiss that will finally seal the promise of forever.

The married couple smiled, lips meeting in a magical moment as happy tears cascaded down their eyes.

It was full of love and passion, both of them pouring all their emotions in that one kiss.

As they finally moved away and looked at the crowd, their hearts were filled with joy.

"Everyone, I now present our married couple... Mr. Min Yoongi and Mr. Park Jimin."

It was a great day for the two and to all their families and friends who have come to witness their union.

Everyone was feeling overjoyed, including Taehyung who was sitting next to Jin with their hands clasped with each other.

Taehyung could tell by the look on Jimin's eyes that he's happy and contented next to his love.

As the ceremony finally ended, Taehyung and Jin immediately ran to Jimin, hugging him tightly as tears flow down their eyes.

"Congratulations, Jiminie!" Taehyung beamed, cupping Jimin's face.

The latter sniffed, leaning his head on Taehyung's hands.

"I thought you won't be able to make it!" Jimin cried which made Taehyung's heart swell.

He had some issues with his flight, almost making it impossible to go back home in time for Jimin's wedding.

Fortunately, he was able to secure another flight to Korea in the nick of time.

He had arrived in the beach, the venue of Jimin's wedding, an over fifteen minutes late and the ceremony already started.

He's not even wearing appropriate clothes as he rushed to get there as soon as possible, still with his luggage but he couldn't care less.

As long as he was able to witness Jimin's special day.

"I was about to stop my own wedding because of you!" Jimin whined, making Taehyung laugh.

"Bitch, if you did, Yoongi will skin me alive." Taehyung grinned, pinching Jimin's cheeks.

"You already held it off for three years because of me." Taehyung shakes his head, still unable to believe how stubborn Jimin could really be.

The latter had postponed his wedding for three years because of him. He said he wouldn't get married unless Taehyung will be there.

The brunet couldn't get back to Korea due to the demand of his work and his superior. He had to wait for his contract to finish and finally go back home.

"I don't care. I would've really hated you if you're not here today." Jimin pouted to which Taehyung and Jin just laughed.

"Such a crybaby." Taehyung shakes his head, pulling Jimin for a tight hug.

Jin had joined the group hug, laughing at the way Jimin kept on sniffing like a child.

Their moment was interrupted by Yoongi, clearing his throat as he looked at the two who are keeping his husband away from him.