Prologue

Taehyung was tracing his finger over Jungkook's broad shoulders while teasingly biting his lower lip.

He's seducing the man with his doe eyes and sinful lips that other guys couldn't resist.

Taehyung is the queen of seduction. With just a snap of his fingers, men easily fall for him.

"So Mr. Jeon, are you willing to stay the night here... with me?"

Tae's lustful hands traveled lower and lower and lower...

His eyes were not breaking contact with his prey.

Before his hand could even travel further down Jungkook's manhood, the other gripped his arm.

Eyes blazing in anger, he leaned forward near Tae's right ear and whispered words that he didn't expect.

"Don't. Touch. Me. You. Fucking. Slut."

With that, Jungkook pushed him and left without glancing back.

If only he looked back, he would've seen how hurt Taehyung has felt after being called a slut by the only man he has ever loved.

-----------------

Note: This story will be written and narrated in English.
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
Content Warning: Mature|R-18