Thirteen

Taehyung stood in front of the mirror, the bags under his eyes were too obvious from lack of sleep all night.

He looked so fucked up as he stared on his lips, his mind still unable to process everything that happened yesterday.

The brunet lifted his hand, letting his fingers touch his lips as images from yesterday started repeating on his mind again.

He stood in front of the mirror, hypnotized and dazed as he noticed the purple marks on his neck, not minding the water already overflowing from the tub as he remembers what happened after the kiss he shared with his boss.

Taehyung claimed Jungkook's lips in a more heated kiss. He felt his whole body grow hot as Jungkook kissed him intensely, making his bones turn to jelly.

He moaned when Jungkook slides his tongue inside his mouth, teasing and playing with his own. He felt the ravenette's hands glide inside his shirt, touching his skin.

Taehyung moaned in between the kiss when he felt a hand graze on his now hardened nipple, pinching his bud in a teasing manner that had him arching his back. He was so needy, so hot when Jungkook breaks free from the kiss and started attacking his neck.

The ravenette nips onto his exposed skin, marking him as his. He bites his shoulder, not too hard but only enough to make Taehyung groan in satisfaction.

He wants him.

And Taehyung would have surrendered himself to Jungkook if only the latter did not stop.

Jungkook pulled away, his eyes full of desire, his breathing hot and ragged as he stared at Taehyung who looked like a hot mess on top of the counter.

"We should stop here." Jungkook whispered, voice restrained and conflicted, his lips almost touching Taehyung's right ear.

"I want to take you now, Tae. Feel you in every way I can. Fuck your brains out until you could no longer think of anything else but me." Jungkook added in a low sexy voice that had Taehyung grunting in need.

He wants that too.

"But I'm holding back.. for now. I want to see you wanting me so bad. I want to tease you more and more until you succumb to me. I want you to want me with the same intensity." Jungkook bites his lobe, making Taehyung pant in too much need.

The ravenette looked at his face, his eyes still full of lust and desire but he's in control. He lifted Taehyung up, helping him get down from the counter.

Taehyung felt his body glides down against Jungkook's own. He felt wobbly when he finally stood on the floor.

"Take the rest of the day off." Jungkook muttered as he slowly stepped away.

"I-its okay, sir. I-I still have a lot of things to finish." Taehyung was able to answer amidst the chaos in his mind.

Jungkook stared at him. "Go home, Secretary Kim. That's an order. We both need to calm down and having you looking like that.." Jungkook rakes his eyes up and down Taehyung's body, stopping his gaze on his a little exposed chest and his obvious hard on, "...is not gonna help." He said before going out of the kitchen.

Taehyung understood and just blindly followed. He went home, though his heart is still beating like crazy off his chest.

Taehyung was snapped out of his fantasies when he finally heard the gushing of water cascading from the tub.

He quickly turned the faucet off as he peels his clothes from his body listlessly. He doesn't want to go to work. Scratch that - he doesn't want to see his boss. He doesn't even know how he's going to face him.