Twenty Three

⚠️

Taehyung found himself being slammed on the closed door, panting harshly as Jungkook pinned him with his body.

The hard wood making contact with his back, sends shivers down his spine. He's out of breath, mind going hazy as the ravenette pushed his thigh in between his legs, rubbing his erection forming inside his pants.

His hand desperately reached out for Jungkook's strong arms, wanting to regain his strength as his knees finally buckle from the pleasure pooling down his now throbbing dick.

Though the room is enveloped with darkness, Taehyung could see Jungkook's face, his dark lust filled eyes that seem to promise him heaven and hell, his sensual lips that whisper words he couldn't comprehend but made him hot all over.

The brunet flinched at the sudden feeling of Jungkook's warm hand holding him by his neck, circling around his skin as if he's choking him.

He held him close, not too tight but enough to make him almost lose his breath in the thought of being manhandled, making him arouse even more.

Taehyung trembled in pure bliss, feeling Jungkook's thumb caress the side of his neck, slowly and carefully tracing his jaw as if he's his prized possession.

"A beauty like you should just obey whatever he's told to." Jungkook said in a low husky voice that almost melted Taehyung's resolve.

"When I said you're not going anywhere, you should've known better and just followed." He continued, adding pressure to his hand gripping around the brunet's neck.

Taehyung gasped, his hands immediately clutching Jungkook's arm, trying to pull his hand away from his neck.

He felt so hot and burning, witnessing Jungkook's dark side for the first time.

He's rough, and Taehyung likes it.

But he wants more.

The brunet smirked, feeling his blood boil in lust. He stared at the ravenette's dark eyes, badly wanting to drown in them.

"I am not your dog, Jungkook." Taehyung said, voice challenging the other. He saw his expression darken which only heightened his desire and excitement.

"Don't expect me to blindly obey whatever you please. I am not your dog, and you're certainly not my master." He added in a teasing tone.

Jungkook stared darkly in his eyes, looking so serious that made his insides tremble.

Taehyung suddenly wanted to take back what he said when Jungkook's grip tightened even more, making him choke for air.

A lopsided smile formed in his lips as he gazed at the brunet in front of him.

"I know, and I want to fuck you even more for that." Jungkook uttered in an amused tone.

Taehyung felt his right hand being taken by Jungkook's free hand. He instantly melted when the ravenette lifted it near his lips and planted soft kisses at the back of his hand.

"You're too stubborn and yet you got me wrapped around your fingers."

The brunet gasped, feeling Jungkook's tongue lick his finger in a sensual manner that had him closing his eyes in pleasure that runs from his fingers down to his dick.

"Hmm.." He moaned when Jungkook bit his pinky finger, tugging it in between his teeth before slowly sucking it with his lips.

Taehyung's eyes were lidded from indescribable ecstasy. He could feel his briefs getting soaked from precum.