Ten

Is someone still reading this book?

Sorry for the super late upload. Took me a while to find an inspiration to write this one again.

Thank you for patiently waiting.

And I have to say, be warned. It's going to get hot in here.

Love you 💜

-------

Taehyung moaned, feeling Jungkook's hot breath fanning his delicate skin as he peppers kisses all over his neck.

He could feel his boss's hand travelling down his waist, aiming for that part of his body that's dying to be touched.

"Hmmm." Taehyung bit his lower lip as he felt Jungkook's hand gripping his crotch, massaging his manhood on top of the thin fabric covering his hard shaft.

The brunet couldn't remember how they end up on top of the desk with just his brief on, papers scattered all over the floor as Jungkook pushed him to lie down.

Taehyung whimpered, feeling all too hot when Jungkook parted his legs to settle himself in between him. He stares at him with his lust filled eyes, burning every bone in his body and melting all his resolve.

He doesn't care anymore, whether they're in their workplace and his first time would be on a hard desk. Not really the romantic idea he has in mind of losing his virginity, but who cares? He wants Jungkook. End of story.

"Oh my!" Taehyung flinched at the sudden yanking of his brief, his cock now springing free.

He blushed, feeling the intensity of Jungkook's stare as he licks his lips suggestively, eyes not leaving his own. This is the first time someone has seen him naked aside from himself and of course his parents.

"Someone is excited."

Taehyung heard his boss say. He felt a warm feeling enveloping his hard cock with Jungkook's hand now working its magic up and down his length.

"Oh fuck!" Taehyung buckled his hips up, his legs trembling from the intense hand job Jungkook is giving him. His palms feel so soft and warm against his cock as he rapidly pumps him up and down.

He could feel the tension growing in his lower abdomen, his precum oozing out of his manhood which Jungkook used to lubricate and pump him even faster.

Taehyung could see stars when Jungkook went down on him, licking and sucking him, tracing down the cum that glides down with his sinful tongue.

"Oh god!" Taehyung rolled his hips, thrusting his cock inside Jungkook's hot mouth, letting his tongue swirl around the veins and suck his cum out.

The brunet was so lost in the sensation that he came, his hot liquid spurting out of his cock and into his boss's mouth.

Taehyung panted, feeling the sweat forming on his forehead as he tries to go down from his high.

"You taste good." Jungkook mumbles, licking down the remains of the cum in his hand while his hawk eyes did not leave Taehyung's anticipating ones.

He licked down his fingers, his pointing finger and the middle one, making sure they're well coated with his saliva.

"Time for the main part, baby."

Taehyung shivered at the name. He knows what's about to come when Jungkook spreads his legs, his wet fingers circling around his puckered hole, teasing and dipping down in a provocative way that had him lifting his hips up.

"P-please!" Taehyung begged, feeling another tension growing as Jungkook keeps on teasing his rim, dipping his finger a little but removing it quickly even before it could dip in deeper.