Thirty One

"Hmm.." Taehyung felt warm and damn it feels good. He snuggled closer to the heat of the body next to him, sighing in satisfaction when an arm cradled him nearer.

It's still dark outside when Taehyung slowly opened his eyes, only to be greeted by Jungkook's broad chest pressed to his cheek.

He lifted his head to see Jungkook's sleeping face which immediately sent butterflies in his stomach.

A wide grin formed from his lips as he buried his head on Jungkook's neck, eliciting a satisfied sigh from him because it feels like home.

The soft breathing of the ravenette lulled him back to sleep, letting himself succumb to slumber in the arms of his love.

When the morning came, the lovers awakened in each other's arms. They quickly bathed together which took a long while because they couldn't help themselves from touching each other.

If Taehyung didn't find the strength to stop Jungkook, both of them would have ended up in the bed all day.

Not that he's complaining. He loves the idea, but his empty stomach didn't let him.

"Do you even know how to cook?" Jungkook asked as he watched Taehyung work his magic on the kitchen.

He had volunteered to help, though he doesn't know much about cooking, but Taehyung was quick to decline the offer.

He'd rather have him comfortably sitting on the stool as he watched him.

"I live alone for as long as I could remember, Mr. Jeon. Don't underestimate my cooking skills." Taehyung winked at the ravenette who just chuckled at his remarks.

"You talk as if you're too old." Jungkook snorted, making Taehyung roll his eyes.

"Just watch and learn, daddy." He teased.

Taehyung almost cracked up at the sight of Jungkook's shocked face, clearly didn't expect such attack.

He giggled as he started to crack the eggs on a bowl.

"How do you like your eggs in the morning, daddy?" Taehyung seductively said, making Jungkook choke on air.

"What - stop." Jungkook shakes his head, a goofy grin plastered on his face.

"Do you like it beaten?" Taehyung continued teasing as he motioned his hand in an up and down movement fast and hard, clearly not an act of beating an egg.

He heard a groan from the ravenette before seeing a towel being thrown his way.

Taehyung was quick to dodge as he giggled naughtily.

"Fuck. Stop." Jungkook couldn't take the teasing but Taehyung is surely enjoying it.

"Why? What's wrong?" He grinned, failing to act innocent.

"Just finish that." Jungkook uttered, dismissing the brunet. He heard his heartily laugh once more that made him smile.

Taehyung started cooking while Jungkook continued to watch him. They were having conversations about the little things but it oddly felt good.

Taehyung was far from being done when Jungkook stood from his seat.

"I'll just get my phone." Jungkook excused himself.

"I placed it on top of the drawer, the one in the corner." Taehyung called out.

"Okay." Jungkook answered, walking his way to the bedroom.

He looked around, immediately spotting the object exactly on the spot Taehyung had said.

Jungkook picked it up and browsed to see if he received important mails or calls but found none.