Nine

Taehyung went to the cafeteria with his mind still on a hazy state. He looked around, trying to find the only friend he has gotten himself so far.

He texted Jimin to meet up at the cafeteria, wanting to have someone listen to his frustrations. He also wants to ask Jimin if he could help him out with his relocation.

"Tae!"

The brunet turned to the direction of the voice and found Jimin waiving his hand at him. He instantly smiled as he walks near his friend, disregarding the looks and whispers he heard as he passed by a group of employees on a nearby table.

"What do you want to tell me?" Jimin eagerly asked even before Taehyung could sit on the empty spot opposite to him.

Taehyung moved his head near Jimin's, the latter doing the same as he listens to what the brunet has to say.

"I'm going crazy." Taehyung whispered, his head moving around to scan the whole place, making sure that no one hears him.

Jimin's grin turned into a scowl. "That's it? That's what you asked me here for?" He rolled his eyes in disappointment. He was hoping to hear hot gossip from the brunet, but it turned out to be uninteresting.

"Will you listen first, bitch." Taehyung bickered back, cautiously leaning his head back again to Jimin.

"It's about the boss." He said in a whisper.

Jimin's face turned into a huge grin. "Now we're talking." He said, lending his ears.

Taehyung cleared his throat as images of what happened earlier flashed back on his mind.

He shivered, feeling all too hot at the thought that the boss, Jungkook, is flirting with him.

Is he really?

Or he's just assuming things?

Taehyung suddenly felt uncomfortable and unsure. He opened his mouth to continue, but closed it again after a while.

"uhm..okay...will you help me out with my things?" He blurted out instead.

"What?" Jimin asked, confusion written all over his face. "What about the boss you're about to say earlier?" He continues to pry.

Taehyung shrugs his shoulders. "That's it. The boss wants to move my cubicle inside his office so he can easily boss me around." He answered, looking anywhere but Jimin.

He really wants to tell Jimin about what happened earlier, but now, as he thinks about it, he's not so sure.

What if he's just fantasizing that Jungkook is flirting with him. He doesn't want to look desperate to Jimin.

He doesn't want the only friend he has to think he's delusional.

"So, will you help me out?" Taehyung batted his eyes, trying to act cute.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Whatever, Tae. You owe me one." He ruffles Taehyung's brunette locks, giggling at his scowling face.

"Stop it." Taehyung pouted as he tried fixing his dishevelled hair.

He was busy setting his hair up when Jimin stood, his eyes fixated on the door with his smile so wide.

"Jin-hyung!"

Jimin called out, making Taehyung turn his head at the direction he's looking at.

He saw a tall man with blonde locks walking towards their direction. Taehyung could only think of a word that would best describe the man as he neared their table.