He pulls away, tucking my hair behind my ear he leans down, capturing my lips with, nipping my bottom lip as he gently pushed two fingers inside my core swiping his thumb against my clit causing a small moan to fan against his mouth raking my nails down his bare shoulder blades rolling my hips in sync with his hand Malfoy pulls away from the kiss breathing heavily, teasingly leaving a small trail of opened mouth kisses down his neck and across his collar bone I begin to gently bite the base of his neck stifling a protesting moan as he circles his thumb against my clit growling as I drag my tongue up the side of his neck nibbling on his ear lobe whilst hushed mewls and soft whimpers coasted passed my lips shamelessly as the pressure between my legs increased to an almost dangerous level he slipped the hand that was next to my head under my top lightly brushing his fingers over my nipple until it was erect, pinching my nipple between his fingers Malfoy takes pleasure watching my expression with a dangerous glint in his stormy grey eyes, I moan clenching around his fingers.

'Shit Hazel.' Increasing his pace Malfoy rolls my nipple between his fingers once more, capturing my mouth with his he flicks his tongue against my bottom lip and I allow access, he nibbles on the tip of my tongue removing his fingers from my slick core, groaning with need against his mouth I slide my hand down the length of his toned back, toying with his waistband I tug at the front of them before letting the waistband go snapping it against his defined v line, chuckling against my mouth he pulls back with a wicked grin 'Oh I'm sorry love, did you think I'd let you finish?' My jaw physically drops as he unhooks my leg from his hip rolling off of me onto his side of the bed facing the closet 'Bloody Slytherin.' I grumble retying my sweatpants he doesn't bother with a retort instead he pulls his pillow out from underneath my head pulling it over his own. I hope a spider crawls into your mouth. I thought saltily.

Crawling out of bed around seven I do my morning routine before slipping out of the bedroom padding down the hallway humming 'I see fire.' Under my breath a small grin formed on my lips as I walk into the kitchen seeing the Salvatore brothers actually getting along 'Stefan's cooking breaky fuck yes, canna joint?' Damon rolls his eyes at my joke as he pats the stool next to him at the kitchen island with a steaming cup of coffee and a vodka bottle next to an already full plate of blood sausage, eggs, and blueberry waffles in front of him 'Rough night?' He comments casually sipping from his mug before handing me the large cup I smile gratefully taking a couple of gulps I swish some coffee around my mouth holding out the mug for him to take 'Mm.' I mumble swallowing 'Rough morning actually.' I grumbled twisting my hair up into a knot bun Stefan chuckles flipping some bacon over in the skillet 'You do know your magical little makeup trick isn't on today right?' He says waving the spatula in my direction with a look.

'Yes Stefan I know.' He sets a plate in front of me handing me a fresh cup of coffee 'So you know about the decent hickey on your neck then yeah?' Damon asks shoveling a fork full of egg into his mouth his eyes shining with mirth 'Tattoos, and a hickey? What next you'll admit to being a man?' I roll my eyes pouring some vodka into my cup 'Do you hear yourself right now?' Damon smirks looking up the stairs behind me 'Humans are awake.' The sound of padding feet entering the kitchen fill my ears 'Mornin Hazel, Hazel's older brothers.' Astoria chirps sitting on the stool farthest away from Damon which didn't go unnoticed by the brothers Stefan smirked pouring the batter into the waffle maker snickering under his breath 'Mornin Astoria.' I nod politely grabbing Damon's cup from his hand giving him my own he opens his mouth but I cut him off  'Somehow your coffee always tastes better.' I grin cheekily over the rim of the cup 'I wouldn't do that.' He warns but doesn't take the mug he instead watches as I take a large sip from the mug instantly gagging I'm spitting it back into the cup wrinkling my nose 'That's not vodka and coffee.' He smirks holding his hand out for the cup which I immediately shove back into his hand, spilling some on the back of my hand 'You're right, it's not I finished my morning cup.' Puckering my lips in disdain I get up from the stool walking over to the sink I turn the tap on slurping some water from the tap I stand swishing the water around my mouth, washing my hands, reaching for the towel smirking I spin around instantly squirting the bloody water out of my mouth at an unsuspecting Damon like a dolphin  'Dick move.'