A bunch of people were here, some of which I have yet to know, but most I have already met and spoken to.

I see Jean appear in front of us, a big smile spread across his face as though something really great had happened.

"So?" He hums, "What do you think?"

"Uhm... It's cool, actually." Mikasa mutters.

Jean's eyes widen, "Really? Do you think so?"

Mikasa nods and smiles at Jean, which I'm sure made Jean's feelings for her grow even more as the vivid dash of pink warmed up on his cheeks.

"Hey, hey, [Y/N]..." I hear a whisper from Hanji. She nudges my shoulder and slowly points towards a direction behind me.

"Levi's coming." She says.

And so I stare at that direction and saw the short man as he walks casually towards me. His expression was still as stoic as it usually was, though there was an exception when Levi had caught me staring at him. He seemed to have lightened up.

With his black blazer, white dress shirt, and his cravat, there was no other reason to stare at him in awe. He looked amazing, as if he were a man of royalty.

I felt his arm snake around my waist, pulling me closer to his body as he slightly dragged me away from the group of friends.

"You look beautiful, [Y/N]." His words were whispered into my ear, and his lips were leaving soft kisses across my neck.

"You don't look so bad either." I say to him, pulling him into a warm hug, and halting his small kisses.

The hug was short, though I savored those two seconds of a hug by inhaling his sweet scent and nuzzling my face into his neck. He was the one to let go but only to hold on to my waist .

I faced him, a streak of red dashed on my face. Then he stared into my [E/C] eyes, "Dance with me."

"What?"

"Did I stutter, brat?"

Levi knows how to dance? And he's asking to dance with him? But I suck at dancing.

I chuckled slowly, and vanished the small curve on my lips that created a frown, due to the thought of the lack of my dancing abilities.

"The thing is, Levi, I'm not good at dancing."

"It's fine." He says bluntly, "Just follow my lead."

And so, Levi grabs my soft hands ever so delicately and places them both on each of his shoulders, then resumes holding both of my sides.

He sways us back and forth simultaneously with the soft music playing in the background. I push myself closer to him, our bodies nearly a hair-strand away before I end up resting my head on his chest.

A lot of people seemed to have noticed our dancing, since we were the only ones.

"Oi! You two love birds get over here!"

I hear Levi grunt, obviously annoyed. He turns to the voice and realized Hanji waving her hand and motioning for us to come. Letting go of Levi, I looked back to Hanji. Behind her, was everyone sitting in a circle.

"Should we go?" I ask Levi.

"No." He replies, "Do you want a drink?" He changed the topic.

"No thanks." I hummed.

Knowing that most of the drinks that Jean planned for this party consisted of alcohol, I really didn't want to get drunk.

"I'm not really into alcohol." I add.

"Tch. Fine, I'll just go grab a drink with Erwin."

And so Levi walked away, to a place where the Commander had sat down in his own suit, drinking glasses of beer that he soon passed down to Levi. Commander Erwin waved at me, his smile geniune, I waved and smiled back, only to watch Levi glare at Erwin whom chuckled happily.

I turned back to my group of friends, walking towards them as they created a small space for me to sit. I ended up sitting in between Petra and Eren, which wasn't so bad.

"Okay! My little friends, we're playing truth or dare." Hanji grins widely.

Narrator's POV

The game rules were very simple, but the game itself wasn't. Depends on what questions or dares you got.

Eren and Jean's dares were deadly, basically every dare they had given to every person seemed to have ended in a complete humiliation for the person they dared. Which was why you were afraid of them, and why people rarely picked them.

You glanced over my shoulder, looking at Levi who was still drinking away with Commander Erwin and some other people who had tagged along like Gunther, Oluo, and Erd.

As you did that, you knew little of the blonde girl staring at you. But once you focused your attention back to the group's game, the blonde girl's eyes narrowed somewhere else.

You didn't know who she was, but you did question her a little. She was quiet and her gaze was quite mysterious. Occasionally, during the game you'd hear Armin call her by the name 'Annie'.

"Ha! [Y/N]! I dare you to give Captain a lap dance!" Eren shouts, which snaps you out of your thoughts.

"Ehh??!" You squeal, "Are you drunk?! No!"

"As a matter of fact he is." Armin smirks.

Rolling your eyes you seemed to have crossed your arms, refusing.

"Aw, is someone scared?" Eren slurs.

"No!" You yell, as you turn back, "I-I'll do it!"

You earned a loud encouragement from your group of friends that consisted of a few whistles and loud "Yeahs".

Hesitant, you walked to Levi. Anticipation growing from the crowd.

A painfully short walk towards your lover commenced, as you slowly reached his slouched figure leaning against a table beside Erwin and the rest.

"Le-"

"[Y/N]!" A frantic Commander turned around immediately before you could say something to Levi.

You were a bit surprised by the sudden introduction, but then calmed completely once you saw the slight worry look in his eyes.

"Yes, Commander?" You say.

"Can you please take Levi to his room? He's awfully drunk."

"Oh thank god, now I don't have to deal with that stupid dare." Your thoughts filled your head, grabbing onto Levi's shoulder.