Chapter 12- Sweet Nothing's

Peter quickly went back to his room shutting the door behind him. What should he do? This could be his only chance to take to his aunt and make things right between them. Should he wasted? He would lose Mr. Stark trust that's for sure? But what if he never lets him see her again?

All this questions circle around Peter's head, if this situation had happened a few weeks ago he would jump at the opportunity but now he doesn't know what to do. It true that Mr. Stark had been treat him right and that he was happy here. But he just wanted to prove that Mr. Stark was wrong. I mean he is a genius but even geniuses make mistakes.

Making up his mind Peter started his mission of going to see his aunt. Surprisingly getting out of the tower was fairly easy due to the fact that the avengers were training and Mr. Stark was at his workshop.

Stepping outside he felt like he was in a different world. Being so used to the calming waves of the see Peter was struck by the sound of cars and people talking.

But Peter didn't have time for that the clock was ticking, and he already had wasted enough with his thinking in the room.

Making the steps that he knew in the back of his mind Peter sneaked into the subway station since he didn't have any money to buy a ticket.

The ride to Queens was stressful Peter thought of the multiple possibilities of how his aunt would react ' would she be happy? Or was Tony right? Did she really hated him? Pushing the tough to the back of his mind he quickly left the train looking at his watch' only five minutes left till he notices that I'm gone plus 10 minutes that will take him to arrive there'

That leaves him fifteen minutes, that's enough the boy thought running in the direction of his apartment.

His watch started to beep flashing a red dot alerting him that Mr. Stark knew about his werebouts.

10 minutes left

He knocked on the door with anticipation building inside him. Nobody answered. He knocked again afraid that his escape had been useless and coming back to the Tower empty-handed. Finally, he heard a commotion inside and the door opened revealing his aunt.

"Aunt May?" the boy said happy that he was finally seeing his aunt.

"What are you doing here?" she asked with a voice full of disgust

"What do you mean? I was missing for a month! Aren't you happy that I'm back?" Peter asked with tears in his eyes.

"Happy? Are you kidding me? This month was the best of my life?" she said laughing like I was the funniest person alive.

"Do me a favor, brat, why don't you go back to where the hell you came from and don't come back?" she said slamming the door in my face

At that moment my world collapsed, Mr Stark was telling the truth she really hates me.

I stepped out of the building at the same time that Tony got out of his car in a hurry. When I saw him I quickly ran to him hugging him at full force.

Safe in his arms Peter let his tears run down his face while he clutched Tony's jacket at full force

"I'm sorry! You were right!" Peter sobbed burying his face in his mentor chest.

"It's OK Peter, it's OK" Mr. Stark reassured hugging the boy closer while he whispered sweet nothing's in his ear.

"Don't ever do that to me Peter, I was so worried about you when Friday said you weren't in your room." he said clutching the boy close afraid he was going to disappear

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" Peter continued to sob not wanting to believe that he had been so blind all this time.

"It's OK Pete let's go home" Tony said opening the car door for him to get in.

In ride back to the tower the days events finally reached the boy only then realizing how tired he was, leaning his head in the window he let himself being rocked to sleep by the soft motion of the car.

Reaching its destination Tony carefully carried Peter inside as to not wake the boy up. Laying him in his bed Tony whispered while covering the boy.

"Goodnight, son"

But nothing could have preparing him for the sweet words he heard next

"Goodnight dad"

_____________________________________

This was the last chapter,I hope you liked it

Fell free to check my other work