Chapter 3

Tony Pov

When Peter was unconscious I carried him to the couch where I laid him there. Just as I took a step back Bruce appeared with his medical case.

"OK Bruce you can check him over" I said when he looked at me to ask for permission

After a short examination Bruce looked over me

"The drug is harmless, just don't forget to give him a second dose to make sure he doesn't wake up. As for the rest he is a bit underweight so make sure he eats all of his meals"

" of course Bruce, don't worry he is in safe hands" I answered while combining his hair with my fingers

"I know Tony, good luck" he said and left the room

When he was out of the room I took a set of clothes that was in the table to change Peter since his outfit was old and unfit for the cold that was outside.

So I took off his shirt and dress him in a black hoodie. Next was his pants to change to a gray sweatpants, and in last was his overused shoes to a pair of black fussie socks.

Now that I made sure he was warm I took him in my arms and carried him to the garage and laid him on the back seat and entered on the driver seat myself and took of to the airport where my privet jet was waiting.

As I arrived repeat the same progress and take Peter out of the car and entered my self pilot jet and laid him on the expensive leather seat attaching his seat belt and putting a blanket on top of him

"Friday, we can go now" I said as I seated on the seat in front of Peter.

"Of course, sir" she responds as I felt the plane starting to move.

When the plane was in the air I started to think about where I was taking Peter.

When I started making this plan the first thing I did was buying a privet island. So I had a safe place for nobody finds out where Peter was or for Peter to escape.

So yeah I was taking Peter to an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

Just as I was finishing of thinking I notice that it was time for me to administer the second dose on Peter.

So I got up and grabbed the small case that I brought and took a piece of cotton and alcohol to clean the spot on Peter arm then I took the needle and with care I gave it to Peter placing a small bandage on top.

"Hang in there Pete we are almost there" I said to the sleeping boy kissing his forehead and adjusting the blanket.