His kiss became passionate as his tongue seek entrance to my mouth. I feel myself heat up as our tongue dance inside our mouth which made me let out another moan. A little louder that what I intended to.

"Tristan? Kate? Kayo ba yan." The voice of Manang Susan snap me out of it. I immediately untangled my arms around Tristan's neck and push him away from me. And just in time that Manang Susan appeared from the staircase.

"Oh..nakauwi na pala kayong dalawa. Pinatulog ko na si Mia ng 8, gusto pa sana kayong hintayin kaya lang sinabi ko na baka gagabehin kayo." She informed us.

"Salamat po Manang." Sagot naman ni Tristan dito.

"Sya sige at parang may importante pa ata kayong pinaguusapan." Napatingin ito kay Tristan na may pilyong ngiti sa mga labi. I feel my face heat up with embarrassment.  "Mauna na akong matulog sa inyong dalawa."

"Good night po Manang." Sabi ni Tristan dito. As ako naman ay tumango lang sa kanya. She then descend downstairs, andun kasi sa baba ang kwarto ni Manang Susan.

"Sige, mauna na ako." I said to Tristan as soon as Manang Susan was gone.

"Kate, wait..."

Hindi ko na hinintay kong ano man ang sasabihin niya. Binuksan ko na ang pinto at dalidaling pumsaok at nilock iyon.

I feel my heart beating faster and louder inside my chest as I lean on the door and let myself drop to the floor. I close my eyes while my finger touch my now swollen lips. I can still taste his kiss and his lips on it.

"Shit." I mumble as I think of a cold shower to fixed myself.

Tristan Pangilinan

I felt myself shiver as I drown myself to a cold shower. Masyado ko atang napalamig ang tubig. I think to myself as I lean my back to the cold tiled wall. Shit naman kasi. I almost loss my control at that moment. Hindi ko alam kong ano or paano but at that moment as I have her in my arms, I just want to kiss her. I was just craving for a simple good night kiss, I never meant to turn it into an make out session with her.

I switch off the shower as I feel body heat came back to normal and my urge to lavish her subside. I quickly dried myself and change into a white sando shirt and a old worn out jogging pants. I sat on my the bed and rest my head on headrest as I seize my phone that was lying on the mattress. I frown as I got a text from my Mom saying to call her as soon as I get her message.

"Ano na naman kaya ang kailangan ni Mama." I mumbled as I touch the button to call her.

After a couple of ring, she answered my call but the weird noises of her background got my attention.

"Where are you Ma?" I asked her as I heard another woman giggles like a teenager.

"Oh! I'm at you're Tita Thea's party." She replied. My frown got even more deeper by this.

Si Tita Thea ay bunsong kapatid ni Mama. Menopousal baby ni Lola, so mas bata siya kay Mama ng halos 10 years. Spoiled na anak si Tita Thea and till now ay spoiled pa din sya. Spoiled by her husband na isang business tycoon sa UK. Hindi ko alam ko nga alam kung pano na in love si Uncle Phil sa kanya.

"Anong okasyon? And why did you asked me to call you nga pala?"

"Oh my Darling! Hindi mo ba alam? I thought you already knew..I was also expecting you to be here tonight." She answered rather tipsy. Patay na! Kasama kaya niya si Papa?  I think to myself. My mother could only drink a glass of wine at hanggang isang glass lang yon.

"I never got an invitation about a certain party from Tita." I was curious and confuse. Minsan talaga hindi alam ng ina ko kung pano sumagot ng direct to the point.