Part 45

Keerti is waiting for Rohan at a place..

Her bodyguards standing at  some distance but can see her properly..

Rohan enter there.. bodyguards stopped him..

Keerti sign them to let him in...

Rohan walk toward her..

Rohan- Keerti..

She look at him..

Rohan- I know you will come to meet me..

Rohan- I know one day you will got to know the entire truth..

Keerti- why are you doing all this Rohan..

Rohan- what I did keerti..don't tell me that you're here to talk about Naksh..

Keerti- yes I'm here for my husband and I want to talk about him.. what are you doing Rohan and why..

Rohan- what I did keerti.. Naksh destroyed my life..he snatched you from me..

He cupped her face in his palm..

Keerti jerk his hand angrily..

Keerti- stay away from me...

Rohan-really Keerti !! you think I did wrong with you...

Keerti- yes you did wrong to me.. first you said you love me but you never loved me...then on our marriage day you left me all alone..Naksh is there for me he is the one who hold my hand infront of everyone and marry me..

Rohan- Keerti I love you it's his plan to separate us..he kidnapped me and then marry you making you believe that I have cheated on you..

Keerti- stop it Rohan...I know Naksh..he can't do anything like this.. he is with me..he is one who can never hurt and I believe him more than myself..Rohan you have destroyed my life and now when I'm trying to live my life peacefully with my husband you're not letting that happen why Rohan??after my marriage why you came back and said that you love me..

He look at her...

Keerti- I told you that i don't love you anymore... but again you started your drama..now you are blaming him putting false allegations on Naksh that he kidnapped you and he tried to kill you..really!! I know he love me..but he can't stoop so low that he do something like this to get me...

Keerti- for God sake Rohan stop your nonsense..it's my life so stop playing with it..

Rohan- Keerti I did nothing..

Keerti- again lie..you know what Rohan Naksh proposed me and he love me before my marriage as he don't know that I was engaged with you..

Rohan look at her shocked..

Keerti-but when I told him the truth..and break his heart in that condition also he supported me..if Naksh want me so he can do anything at that time..he will not wait this long..when papa was in hospital you're not there with me when I need you..he is with me... whenever I need you Rohan you're not there.. Naksh is there with me everytime..

He hold her from shoulder..

Rohan- trust me Keerti I never cheated you..

Keerti- I trust you Rohan..

He look at her shocked..

Rohan- you..you trust me Keerti..

Keerti- yes I trust you..I trusted you that you will not break my heart..that you don't stoop low more than this but you have proved me wrong again and again you know what I want to trust you all of my life But you broke my trust,my heart all of me...