Part 89

I know it's quite late but just got free from exam. So here it is.

Enjoy Reading....

Evening.
Dadi - I know what happened with keerti was very unfortunate but Naksh shouldn't blame Naira for this.

Bdadi- yes we all know he is in pain of loosing his baby. But his baby has some relations with Naira too. How could he blame her.

Dadi- Don't worry I'll talk to him and make him understand that he should apologise.

Naksh was standing there and listening all this.

Naksh- why? I should be sorry Dadi?

Dadi and bdadi look at him.

Dadi- Naksh. Naira is not at fault.

Naksh- yes. You're right Dadi galti meri hai.now I got it because Naira is always right. So what if I loose my baby in this because of her.. so what if my wife life was in danger. So what if something happens to her no one cares right..Naira shouldn't be blamed for anything.

Bdadi- Naksh you're getting us wrong.

Dadi- we all are thankful to God that keerti is safe. you should be thankful too.

Naksh- yes I'm thankful that my keerti is save and alive. Otherwise I would have died too.

Naksh- but you know what it's good that my baby died. It's good.

Keerti look at him shocked
She move back in shock tears rolled down from her eyes.she leave from there.

Dadi- Naksh why are saying like this?

Naksh- it's good that my baby died aise family me aane se toh acha hi hai to die.. Where no one cares for my baby.

Tears rolled down from his eyes.

Bdadi - We didn't mean to hurt you. We are sorry.

Naksh- no why are saying sorry? Mujhe toh hurt hone ka bhi haq nahi hai. Because saare rights to Naira ke hai.

Bdadi- Naksh beta.

He wiped his tears.

Naksh- you Know what not me..but you all need to understand that she can't be right always. Is baar Naira galat hai and I'll not forgive her.

Saying this he leave from there.

Keerti come out of house.

Naksh enter in room and look toward bed. But she was not there. He knocked on bathroom door.

Naksh- Jaan are you inside. Jaan.

But she is not there too.

He move out of room searching for her.

She is walking on road disheartened.

He searched for her in house but she is not there.

Naksh- Jaan.

He tried to call her. But she is not answering his call.

Naksh- Jaan pick up. Please.

He is really worried for her.

He sit in car and move out of house in search for her

Naksh- Keerti where are you? Please be safe.

After sometime
He stopped car and come out as he saw her walking on road.

He breathed in relief seeing her and then next moment his heart skipped a beat as he saw a truck coming toward her but she is lost something.

Naksh- Keerti.