Part 96

At a lounge.
Naksh is sitting on couch gulping alcohol.

Her face how she ignored him hurts him brutally.

He is feeling suffocated.

He got a message from Naira

He wished Naira as it's her birthday too.

Naira- thanks for the gift bhai. Happy birthday bhai I know you don't like to celebrate your birthday but please mumma ke liye. Please. You know Kairav wants to meet you. Please come back I miss you so much. Love you bhai.

His phone dropped from his hand.

He pic his phone and look at the video played in his phone.

Video
Keerti walked toward him singing happy birthday song for him and hold his hand

He smiled seeing her pulling him closer she kiss on his forehead.

Video ended.

He look at her photo and caress it.

Naksh- am I that bad? Keerti. That I didn't deserve a hug from you. After two long years we met and today is my birthday and you didn't even wished me? Why?

Naksh- I'm really upset with you keerti. I didn't expect this from you.

He gulp down alcohol and laugh at his situation.

Naksh- sorry not your fault. Only my expectations leads me there. I expected that you understand my love for you but I was wrong. I expected that you understand my situation to not tell you the truth of our marriage. I expected that you understand and trust me that I didn't kill anyone I didn't kill my unborn baby. But you never understood my love for you. ,In which situation I was stuck to not tell you the truth and that I didn't kill anyone but you blamed me for our child death.

Tears rolled down from his eyes.

Naksh- how could you blame me Keerti?

He took alcohol bottle and move out of lounge.

He sit in car and start driving towards his house he is emotionally drained.

He don't know what he should do lessen his pain.

At Goenka villa.
Keerti is sitting in her room trying to focus on work but Naksh face coming In front of her eyes again and again.

She remembers how he ignored her and didn't try to stop her once.

She throw her files in anger.

She got up and move toward window.She look at the sky.

Tears brimmed in her eyes by seeing his cold behaviour

"Feeling bad"

She turn and look at herself in the mirror

What happened ? Felt bad that how Naksh behaved with you today?

Keerti- no

"Lie ,don't lie Keerti at least be true to yourself"

Keerti- I don't lie he lied to me. He left me alone when I need him the most. He divorced me instead of mending our relationship. He killed my child.

"You seriously think that he killed his own child Naksh who loved his child he only wanted to protect you and his child. Kab Tak Naksh ko punish Karogi Keerti kab tak today also when he is coming near you.you stopped him."cant you see his pain"

Keerti- (shout)stop it. Just stop it. I don't want to listen anything

She cover her ear with her palms.